By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5apse1KjLJQ

Trailer of TOUKIDEN, game of OmegaForce (Dinasty Warrios series) and tecmo-Koei...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
ils411 said:
I just realized, ungh...Kanon is gonna be in God Eater 2...Probably the worst medic EVER!

Haha, thought it was just me, she's useless isn't she?  I try to take Sakuya wherever possible.

I hope Kota and Soma return for God Eater 2.  They are (currently) my favourite characters.

Someone to make a petition for One Piece PW2 in west ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Someone to make a petition for One Piece PW2 in west ?

I'm sure it will come either way. problem is we need a petition for Retail in NA cause that's the reason I didn't buy the first game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1i6MzJUog&feature=player_embedded

Demon gaze new trailer!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

FOr those interested shopto.net curently have PSASBR for PS3 for only £20.  They also have Silent Hill Book of Memories for only £20 (cheapest anywhere, £30 or near everywhere else).

Think I may bite on Silent Hill, I really liked the demo.  Is a dungeon crawler style RPG incase anyone wondered, with online co-op.  Though cannot imagine too many people online given its sales.

Oh, man! I ordered it yesterday from amazon for £25 and now I can't cancel my preorder. Had I waited for a day, I would have saved £5, gotten some points, and most importantly received the game way sooner. Damn!!

But thanks, man. Anyone from the Uk who hasn't bought it yet, has no excuse not to get it now

naruball said:
Stuffs

I'm a little bit behind the curve, but I JUST finally 'got' what your signature picture was of!  (just finished watching Season 1 of Community!)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Can't wait for EDF

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

naruball said:

Oh, man! I ordered it yesterday from amazon for £25 and now I can't cancel my preorder. Had I waited for a day, I would have saved £5, gotten some points, and most importantly received the game way sooner. Damn!!

But thanks, man. Anyone from the Uk who hasn't bought it yet, has no excuse not to get it now

I ordered it about 5 days ago from Zavvi for £25 too :P

Ah well!

Runa216 said:
naruball said:
Stuffs

I'm a little bit behind the curve, but I JUST finally 'got' what your signature picture was of!  (just finished watching Season 1 of Community!)

Yeah, it's a really fun show to watch. Got any favourite characters yet?

Btw, I've been playing Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and I have to admit, the game is a must buy for any card game fans. Obviously not as good as Yu-gi-oh! or Magic, but pretty awesome nonetheless