By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@ils411: then we have different sense of humour.. and even if it were a act of hating for me is a funny thing.. XD But I'm angry.. I'm angry because I'm not in the top 5 active members.. and Runa is.. :(

On others notes... more sexyly monstrous designs of Monhun http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/12/21/monmon-monstrously-sexy/

i would fap that!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

YES ! I cant wait to try the demo of SS !!!!

I hope it will come to US soon too :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/20/god-eater-2s-new-aragami-demiurgos-sure-looks-creepy/

Some new God Eater 2 screenshots. Graphics look a big step up from the original. Also like the new direction they've taken with the environments. Post-apocalyptic Tokyo was fun in the first game but it's overused already and I'm only 12 hours in. So it's nice to see something fresh.

Assassin's Creed:Liberation is up for $23.99 for this weekend only!(PS store)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Damn wish that was the UK price, that' d be like £15 as opposed to the £40 it costs!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

hey. i'm looking for the official vita thread. found this phantom pain trailer. it's like the first one but with sound effects.

Alternative Phantom Pain Trailer Includes Sound Effects

An alternative trailer has released for the supposed new IP, The Phantom Pain, which everyone believes is a new Metal Gear Solid game. The game debuted at the Spike VGAs, and Kojima fans immediately started piecing together clues in the trailer linking it to the Metal Gear universe. Now the enigmatic Moby Dick Studios has released a different version of the trailer that includes sound effects.

Watch the video below, which was posted to Joakim (an anagram for Kojima) Mogren’s YouTube page. The dramatic soundtrack early in the trailer has been toned down, allowing you to hear clattering hospital trays and gunfire.

Do you think The Phantom Pain is a new Metal Gear Solid game or are we all just seeing what we want to see

@MARCUSDJACKSON

Yeah I think it is Metal Gear. I also think that is Liquid Snake. We know Liquid is missing an arm because of Ocelot, and we don't know what happened to Liquid's body after Solid Snake took off with Meryl, and Octacon from Shadow Moses in MGS 1. Also I think in that video he is still on Shadow Moses island.

edit: at the end we also saw a phantom doll. The one used by Screaming Mantis in MGS4

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Our cult has been exposed!!

rutea7 said:
everyone... jump festa starts tomorrow. do they usually reveal new stuff there?

I guess at the least we should get a One Piece trailer and a Jump vs trailer.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

deskpro2k3 said:

@MARCUSDJACKSON

Yeah I think it is Metal Gear. I also think that is Liquid Snake. We know Liquid is missing an arm because of Ocelot, and we don't know what happened to Liquid's body after Solid Snake took off with Meryl, and Octacon from Shadow Moses in MGS 1. Also I think in that video he is still on Shadow Moses island.

edit: at the end we also saw a phantom doll. The one used by Screaming Mantis in MGS4

htanks for the info. here's ur prize.

The Fate Of The World Is In Your Hands In Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

Publisher D3 is bringing 2007's Earth Defense Force 2017 to the Vita, complete with some cool extras.

The game comes out for the handheld on January 8, and will include seven new levels, the jet pack-wearing Pale Wing, new enemies, and four-player co-op or versus online play.

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable will be available via download for $39.99.