By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ils411 said:
PS Plus going live for the Vita this Tuesday giving out Uncharted and Gravity Rush as part of the instant game collection among others is really nice but its seems to me that the PS Plus for Vita is more geared towards current PS3 owners rather than enticing new customers.

For PS3 owners, for the same price they get 10/11 free PS3 games and 6 PS Vita games which is damn great deal. But for PS Vita owners only such as myself, its not such a good deal. Uncharted and Gravity rush are great games, sure, but most likely most people already own both of them considering these two games are some of the best games on the Vita. The same holds true for mutant blob attacks and wipeout. These 4 games are again some of the best games on the Vita and I'm sure that most Vita only owners own at least 2 of these games already (I own three).

Soooo...until I see more games that I want or good discounts for PS+ for Vita, I'm not gonna bite as I refuse to pay $50 for Jet set radio and final fantasy tactics which are only worth $20.

It's not $50 if you consider that it would be for a full year of Plus. Over that years time more games will be added and switched out. If you still want jet set radio and FFT then grab plus the day before they get switched out or if you don't care for them just wait until somehting comes you're way.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Runa216 said:
ils411 said:
PS Plus going live for the Vita this Tuesday giving out Uncharted and Gravity Rush as part of the instant game collection among others is really nice but its seems to me that the PS Plus for Vita is more geared towards current PS3 owners rather than enticing new customers.

For PS3 owners, for the same price they get 10/11 free PS3 games and 6 PS Vita games which is damn great deal. But for PS Vita owners only such as myself, its not such a good deal. Uncharted and Gravity rush are great games, sure, but most likely most people already own both of them considering these two games are some of the best games on the Vita. The same holds true for mutant blob attacks and wipeout. These 4 games are again some of the best games on the Vita and I'm sure that most Vita only owners own at least 2 of these games already (I own three).

Soooo...until I see more games that I want or good discounts for PS+ for Vita, I'm not gonna bite as I refuse to pay $50 for Jet set radio and final fantasy tactics which are only worth $20.

The solution is simple, dude!  Get a PS3! 

Sure, if someone would give me $300 then I'm there. But if not, then still no.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-60-GB-Piano-Black-Console-NTSC-PS2-Backwards-Compatible-HDMI-/251183360863?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3a7bb1eb5f&_uhb=1

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I have a question regarding the AC bundle for ps vita. Is it really just gamestop exclusive or can I find it at bestbuy.

xKakashi209x said:
I have a question regarding the AC bundle for ps vita. Is it really just gamestop exclusive or can I find it at bestbuy.

I know you can get it via amazon too

in fact check this out

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331277

Hope that helps :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I told myself I wasn't gonna buy dlc for LBP vita but then gravity rush costumes and stickers  were announced in japan and it looks good.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
xKakashi209x said:

I know you can get it via amazon too

in fact check this out

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331277

Hope that helps :)

Thanks that helps a lot ! 

Kresnik said:
I understand Tridrakious' ban. It was a pretty loaded post.

Cloud's ban though seems over the top, though. I'm not quite sure what part of his post was flaming.

The part where he called multiple users idiots.

"LOL please look at this guys. This is what I have been doing for the past 20mins, arguing with idiots. Look...."

If you don't see how that's flaming... I don't know what to tell you.

I'm going to be generous and just guess the people complaining about the moderation just didn't notice him calling everyone idiots because it was above a quote box... cause otherwise, that's a silly moderation to complain about.

Shuhei Yoshida ‏@yosp:
One welcome change in tomorrow's PS Vita FW2.0 will be the web browser becomes a "small app", you won't have to quit games to use it.

Oh, I didn't know Sine Mora was coming out Tommorow. That's greats news, Persona 4 and Sine Mora shall be mine.

ivanpgcs said:
Shuhei Yoshida ‏@yosp:
One welcome change in tomorrow's PS Vita FW2.0 will be the web browser becomes a "small app", you won't have to quit games to use it.