By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

most import stores want horrendous prices, so i bought them from ebay.com, they always had competitive prices

Around the Network

yeah ebay is always a good source for imports :D

and here's the Opening cinematic for Ragnarok Odyssey..I just skimmed through it but dat hammer! I might go main with that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What do they mean "$9.99-$49.99"?

Vita games are now going to be $50 when I thought $40?

I hate to say it, but if this is true I might need to rethink whether or not I want to put this ~$280 worth of a preorder to another use.

$50 for a handheld game is way too much.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i think only games like Golden AByss will hit that price point..but I agree it's too much. I might wait for a bit before buying Golden Abyss (price will most definitely drop) or buy it off of psn (most probably cheaper). But with psv I am thinking of supporting the lesser known IPs a lot cuz they look like they deserve it..like Escape Plan, Gravity Rush and SumiOni Demon Arts

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Euphoria14 said:
What do they mean "$9.99-$49.99"?

Vita games are now going to be $50 when I thought $40?

I hate to say it, but if this is true I might need to rethink whether or not I want to put this ~$280 worth of a preorder to another use.

$50 for a handheld game is way too much.

Remember "RRP" price.

I mean in UK the RRP price is £44.99 for the uncharted game BUT you can find it for £28 in some places.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Also if you want Golden Abyss for 40 just order it from Gamestop now...it's listed for 40 and preorder price guranteed ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

(Australians only)

hmm JB-HI-FI has Vita games listed for alot cheaper then EB games, EB has ALL the games listed for 78$... and JB has them listed at different prices like Uncharted is 59$ and other games range from 39$-49$-75$

Im also trying to contact EB (via twitter) to see whats up with no 32 gig cards being listed. (will update when/if i get a response)

Also surprised at the mem card prices for Aus, thought it would be alot higher, it seems to be 1.1 with US prices

@kivi

I live in the us so if it says $50 then it will be $50.

At least the memory cards are cheaper than originally thought.

By the way, why no word yet on playing playstation 3 games with remote play?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Icyedge said:
KBG29 said:
?
Memory Card Prices
?

Looks like I will be getting 8 games, and a 32GB MS day one. The rest I will have to wait and see.

I was surprise too when I ordered a 32 GB 2 weeks ago from my local retailer. Mugen thought it might be my retailer selling lower then the MSRP but it seems like the MSRP is truely 99$. Still somewhat expensive but not as bad as the 119$ we have been hearing about.

120$ was never an official price just a sad product of sensationalist gaming "journalism" directly converting Yens to USD without thinking.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Euphoria14 said:

@kivi

I live in the us so if it says $50 then it will be $50.

At least the memory cards are cheaper than originally thought.

By the way, why no word yet on playing playstation 3 games with remote play?

check gamestop dude..it's lsited for 40 and with pre-order guarantee you can geti t for 40 for certain ;)

@chevinator: thanks mate, sharing info like that will surely help

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!