By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
A little dissapointed about Gravity Rush that it will be a psn only game but hey it's still looks awesome :)

wait what!? really? :( where did u see that?

@basil: it does say it's launch day release yeah?

Yeah, but I was going by what GameBoss01 had in his post xD

lies everywhere pal :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
A little dissapointed about Gravity Rush that it will be a psn only game but hey it's still looks awesome :)

Yeah, but I was going by what GameBoss01 had in his post xD

lies everywhere pal :D

xD

But the information I wanna know the most about is Persona 4 and its fighting spinoff! Thanks to the PSP, I've gotten into the Persona series ;o

I'm guessing end of 2012 or early 2013 for Persona 4 the Golden

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

is it possible to import for cheaper?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/22/playstation-vita-ar-cards-bundled-free-at-launch/#comments

Answear to comment 7.  "Hi Zoibie, Gravity Rush will be launching on PSN only"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/22/playstation-vita-ar-cards-bundled-free-at-launch/#comments

Answear to comment 7.  "Hi Zoibie, Gravity Rush will be launching on PSN only"

that is just messed up! 0_0 i wanted that boxart...BAD!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

Gravity Rush looks like it's retail in the USA at least... according to their blog post anyway.

Just PSN in Europe... which is odd but I guess this could be a common thing. We've seen a few Japanese oriented games make their way to the Euro PSN that'd have never come over as a retail game.

Degausser said:
Gravity Rush looks like it's retail in the USA at least... according to their blog post anyway.

Just PSN in Europe... which is odd but I guess this could be a common thing. We've seen a few Japanese oriented games make their way to the Euro PSN that'd have never come over as a retail game.

ooh ok..i at least hope that's true..sucks for our brethren from EU but I MUST HAVE THAT BOX ART!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Degausser said:

ooh ok..i at least hope that's true..sucks for our brethren from EU but I MUST HAVE THAT BOX ART!

Really want that too..... But hopefully it's just a mistake from him or Europe will officially suck.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

KBG29 said:
?
Memory Card Prices
?

Looks like I will be getting 8 games, and a 32GB MS day one. The rest I will have to wait and see.

I was surprise too when I ordered a 32 GB 2 weeks ago from my local retailer. Mugen thought it might be my retailer selling lower then the MSRP but it seems like the MSRP is truely 99$. Still somewhat expensive but not as bad as the 119$ we have been hearing about.

pezus said:

Don't know if already posted but I thought this looked very good. Touch screen for Fifa is great stuff.

That looks pretty amazing 0_0, and really like the new shoothing thing with the rear touch pad.