By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
HokageTenshi said:

that's what i mean when they say ''if a second person is using your Vita, it’s not just a case of switching out memory cards, it’s clearing out all of your saved data on the Vita itself when you do the factory reset'' so that mean we still able to use another account... no?

i'm not saying conbining all account contents into 1 account, i just wanna see how does it looks when we are changing another account...

btw, i don't really understand what they mean about ''it’s clearing out all of your saved data on the Vita itself'' saved data on the Vita?? thought Vita itself doesn't comes with a internal memory???

Their still has to be a small memory chip to retain settings, clock ect, I guess this is what they are talking about.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Debating on whether to get it for the PS3 or wait for the Vita version ;x. (Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 I mean), hopefully they wont release another updated version......if they do hope it comes out on the PSVita xD!

The one where you can connect your arcade stick ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

HokageTenshi said:
rutea7 said:
HokageTenshi said:

still looking for video showing how to switch different account on a Vita...
anyone found it...?

there wont be multiple accounts on Vita

http://www.psu.com/Sorry-to-backpedal--Only-one-PSN-account-per-Vita-%28seriously-this-time%29--a013923-p0.php

that's what i mean when they say ''if a second person is using your Vita, it’s not just a case of switching out memory cards, it’s clearing out all of your saved data on the Vita itself when you do the factory reset'' so that mean we still able to use another account... no?

i'm not saying conbining all account contents into 1 account, i just wanna see how does it looks when we are changing another account...

btw, i don't really understand what they mean about ''it’s clearing out all of your saved data on the Vita itself'' saved data on the Vita?? thought Vita itself doesn't comes with a internal memory???

no it doesnt, a factory reset would erase any data from the previous account so that would defeat the multiple accounts in one system purpose.

what it looks like? probably exactly like when you first bought it and it wasnt linked to any account yet, it's a factory reset.

Zlejedi said:
BasilZero said:
Debating on whether to get it for the PS3 or wait for the Vita version ;x. (Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 I mean), hopefully they wont release another updated version......if they do hope it comes out on the PSVita xD!

The one where you can connect your arcade stick ;)

I don´t get along with arcade sticks so the Vita version looks atractive for me... but there's Blazblue CS EXTEND too...  hard tod decide... but with this review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDL4KghSuY&feature=g-all-u&context=G291cc32FAAAAAAAAAAA I think that BB CS is winning... I hope that game is Day ONE release on USA...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

BasilZero said:
^ Wow I never played Blazblue but it reminds me kind of Guilty Gear, I should go play the PSP version xD

BB is new IP made by authors of GG. So there's more than a few similarities.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Zlejedi said:
BasilZero said:
^ Wow I never played Blazblue but it reminds me kind of Guilty Gear, I should go play the PSP version xD

BB is new IP made by authors of GG. So there's more than a few similarities.

O.O! I never knew that xD! Oh wow, I guess I'll check this out than~!

BlazBlue is One of the best fighters out there...  and the Vita's version es the best port on portables... the PSp version are very good too... but graphically are some of short by obvious reasons...

On 2D fighting gaming... KOF13 and Blazblue are the best of this generation...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

KOF For 3DS and VITA?
Yes please.

Not sure if anybody posted this, but Engadget got a hold of a Japanese Vita and did a review on the hardware.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/21/playstation-vita-review-japanese-edition/

For people wondering about the battery life:

If the Vita had us worried about anything, it was reports of a lightweight battery. Three hours? That's on par with the 3DS, which didn't earn any points in the power department either. Like the PSP Go, there's no removable battery, so how does it cope? Were we going to be forever tethered to the AC socket? We tried several different run-down tests the get to the bottom of this. On an all-out gaming test, it looks like the rumors were right - you're looking at around three hours of playtime. It took us around an hour and a half to recharge from zero to full, during continued use. That aside, you'll be wanting to take some sort of power cable with you. USB recharging is possible, but boy, it's slow.

In more casual use, with a smattering of half-hour gaming sessions, some Twitter, video and music, this stretched out to around five hours, but it's very much dependent on use. Near, the Vita's location-based social network seems to assist in bringing the battery to an early demise. We were unable to get the DoCoMo-connected Japanese variant to connect with our own SIM cards, but we'd imagine 3G use would be even more taxing on the battery. It's hard not to take issue with the Vita's longevity, or lack of. Would it have been too hard for Sony to bulk up the proportions of its latest handheld to offer us a more substantial battery life?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

Not sure if anybody posted this, but Engadget got a hold of a Japanese Vita and did a review on the hardware.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/21/playstation-vita-review-japanese-edition/

For people wondering about the battery life:

If the Vita had us worried about anything, it was reports of a lightweight battery. Three hours? That's on par with the 3DS, which didn't earn any points in the power department either. Like the PSP Go, there's no removable battery, so how does it cope? Were we going to be forever tethered to the AC socket? We tried several different run-down tests the get to the bottom of this. On an all-out gaming test, it looks like the rumors were right - you're looking at around three hours of playtime. It took us around an hour and a half to recharge from zero to full, during continued use. That aside, you'll be wanting to take some sort of power cable with you. USB recharging is possible, but boy, it's slow.

In more casual use, with a smattering of half-hour gaming sessions, some Twitter, video and music, this stretched out to around five hours, but it's very much dependent on use. Near, the Vita's location-based social network seems to assist in bringing the battery to an early demise. We were unable to get the DoCoMo-connected Japanese variant to connect with our own SIM cards, but we'd imagine 3G use would be even more taxing on the battery. It's hard not to take issue with the Vita's longevity, or lack of. Would it have been too hard for Sony to bulk up the proportions of its latest handheld to offer us a more substantial battery life?

Isn't Sony releasing some kind of extended battery accessory for the system (if it hasn't been released already)?

The Verge ( a really good site in case you don't know) says the battery lasts around five hours. A very thorough review. The guy could have written a book with it.

http://www.theverge.com/2011/12/21/2648497/sony-playstation-vita-japan-review

They seem really impressed.