By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

oh and about that 700k shipment

"Sony shipped 500,000 PlayStation Vita units at launch, IGDA Japan vice coordinator Kyoshi Shin said today in a column for Nikkei"
http://andriasang.com/comzfo/vita_shipment/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Agree, you were pretty snappy

Also, nevermind, I looked it up, turns out you said "Badman" looked really cool

naznatips said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
naznatips said:
Euphoria14 said:

Sadly, when that time comes we will look back and say to each other: "Hey, you remember when this was just called "MVC3"?

Hate on the early upgrade all you want, but I'd rather play UMVC3 than any other fighter outside of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Heroes & Heralds mode makes the already epic amount of content even more amazing.

what is this heroes vs heralds mode btw? I saw that term used before too

and also everyone the Famitsu scores!

Power Smash 4 (PSV) – 9/9/9/8
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV) – 9/9/8/9
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (PSV) – 9/9/8/8
Dynasty Warriors Next (PSV) – 9/8/8/8
Army Cops of Hell (PSV) – 8/8/8/8
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PSV) – 8/8/7/8
F1 2011 (PSV) – 8/7/7/6
Asphalt: Injection (PSV) – 7/7/7/7
Michael Jackson The Experience HD (PSV) – 7/7/6/7

http://gamingeverything.com/13181/famitsu-review-scores-122011-first-vita-scores/

It's a collectable card mode where you equip your characters with assist cards that give your team extra bonuses such as air dash, double jump, projectile immunity, etc. There are dozens of cards to collect, and you collect them by competing in a faction war as either "heroes" or "heralds." Online it's a week-long battle with the faction that wins the most matches winning for the week and getting bonus rewards. Offline it's a territory conquering game in which you fight to take over and defend a grid. It's pretty awesome.

PS: Quick note about that battery lfie video from the last page: 3DS brightness is set on level 5, which you never do under normal circumstances. 5 is an overclock setting which Nintendo put in for outdoor play. It even recommends in the manual you use 3 or 4 for normal play because 5 is so bright it washes out the colors some, as you can see from the very high brightness of the screen in the video. That's not to say it gets better battery than Vita (it doesn't. At best it's a wash), but 3.5 hours is a minimum for most people under normal conditions. 

oh that does sound rather interesting ...might have to get UMvC3 sooner than I expected

and I agree the video comparison really wasn't a good one..too many variables and unknowns. at least on the vita front I'm happy with the user tests saying that it lasts around 4.5 hours.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

naznatips said:
Euphoria14 said:

Sadly, when that time comes we will look back and say to each other: "Hey, you remember when this was just called "MVC3"?

Hate on the early upgrade all you want, but I'd rather play UMVC3 than any other fighter outside of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Heroes & Heralds mode makes the already epic amount of content even more amazing.

Don't get me wrong, I am not hating on it, I just find the whole naming thing to be silly.

If I were to ever buy a MVC game I would prefer to have the latest released one as well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

morenoingrato said:

hahaha now here I was wondering if I actually saw a rumor like that and forgot about it lol but yea badman are real fun games :D perfect for portable gameplay

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
morenoingrato said:

hahaha now here I was wondering if I actually saw a rumor like that and forgot about it lol but yea badman are real fun games :D perfect for portable gameplay

I've only played the first of the PSP games but it was great. I hope the free Badman app/game comes with the Western Vita launch too.

BasilZero said:
Debating on whether to get it for the PS3 or wait for the Vita version ;x. (Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 I mean), hopefully they wont release another updated version......if they do hope it comes out on the PSVita xD!

I hate to steer you away from a Vita game in the Vita thread, but I strongly recommend the PS3 version over the Vita version just because the lack of cross-platform play will mean a smaller and less active community, and Heroes & Heralds in particular is very community focused. There are a few extra Vita features like touch screen controls and a replay mode with visible hitboxes, but UMVC3 doesn't have moves that are difficult to activate anyway. It's one of the strengths of the game. The graphics are also a bit worse on Vita, though not a huge amount. 

@M.U.G.E.N I would like to apolizge to you for before on the way I acted. I was a little upset when that other guy insulted me and transferred it to you. Again, I am sorry for the way I acted. However, my point stays the same.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

still looking for video showing how to switch different account on a Vita...
anyone found it...?

HokageTenshi said:

still looking for video showing how to switch different account on a Vita...
anyone found it...?

there wont be multiple accounts on Vita

http://www.psu.com/Sorry-to-backpedal--Only-one-PSN-account-per-Vita-%28seriously-this-time%29--a013923-p0.php