By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
also what do people think of the chance of GTA5 also being on Vita?

also.. i really want to get a Vita on launch BUT.. £229 + £39.99 for 16GB mc. + 2 games which are like £40..
£350 is way to expensive!

I'm pretty 100% sure that you will find a psvita for £199 near the launch + the 16GB will probably be the same £ 39.99 + 2 games  do not cost £40 each more like £20-£30 each..  Price is now £280-£299 :)

Also I really hope we won't get GTA V. A unique GTA  game just for psvita would be alot better imo.

yeh i hope that somewhere offers it for £199! well all the listings for games i have seen have been £35 and £40.. we are paying PS3 prices for these games :/

yeh that would be good!!! but i hope its a new city and not just GTA4 Stories - Same city with new missions 

Around the Network

lol just realized something

we are over 1500 comments and approaching 70k views! 0_o it feels like it was a day or so back that we hit the 1000 mark..daymn

Great job everyone! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol just realized something

we are over 1500 comments and approaching 70k views! 0_o it feels like it was a day or so back that we hit the 1000 mark..daymn

Great job everyone! :D

Very popular subject, expect this thread to boom when the Vita comes out in the West!

Man I need to save up money to buy the vita when it comes out on my birthday ;x.

yeah i know what you mean man...I'm a poor college student so gotta save up..but I wanna get the psv within the first 6months of launch....dat gravity daze, escape plan, Golden abyss, Sound Shapes etc etc etc are too tempting

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

opps! looks like i was very wrong about game prices! here are some Amazon prices brand new

Uncharted GA: £39.99
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen - £26.48
Super Monkey Ball - £31.12
Silent Hill: Book of Memeories- £35.92
Ridge Racer - £15.82 (what???)
modnation Racers: Road Trip: £28.37
Little Deviants - £17.99
Wipeout 2048 - £28.37
Unit 13 - £28.37
Touch My Katamari - £22.86

lol good to see ridge racer being so cheap..I STILL won't buy that lazy ass game...F U DEVS! My money will be spent on games that deserve it and there are plenty!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol good to see ridge racer being so cheap..I STILL won't buy that lazy ass game...F U DEVS! My money will be spent on games that deserve it and there are plenty!

am i right in thinking that there doing something like this is just a demo and you buy more content? or did i dream reading that?

PlaystaionGamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

am i right in thinking that there doing something like this is just a demo and you buy more content? or did i dream reading that?

nope you are right..they are only including a very limited amount of tracks with the game so hence the big F U to them. Wipeout shall have my portable racing game money.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

BasilZero said:
^ SERIOUSLY!?!?

wtf is namco doing xD

Man they havent been doing so well recent years , oh well ;(

Wipeout 2048 looks pretty good, loved the PSP version ;)

yep and it's a ground up built game for the vita packed with features and content....hopefully namco learns a lesson from this. I wonder when we will see the first NFS Vita game :S 2012?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

According to Sven from Capcom; Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 doesn't have cross platform play because Sony hasn't made the libraries available in time for launch titles (He wasn't too sure about first party titles).

that is indeed too bad..wonder if this is something that can be patched up later on :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!