By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

It's starting to sound like they did the same they've done to the Wii version. (Wii ver is identical to FIFA 12 barring the rosters, soundtrack and start screen). I didn't get the original Vita FIFA though, so if the frame rate is better and it has 2012/13 season teams (been some big changes at my team lately) I will still pick it up, just maybe not at full price anymore given that the first one is now 15. I have been concerned though as there are no PSV FIFA reviews at all yet and it's out in like 3 hours lol. Wonder if there is a pre-launch embargo on reviews to hide the truth.

Looks like if I get a game, it's New Little King's Story hehe.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

They could just make the same game than the PS3 version, but noooo, its so better to make a port of the last Ps vita version, they are fucking genious.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

they should re release LBP karting for vita.. when it has a larger install base and a cheaper entry price($199).. and also release KH 1.5 HD remix for the vita as well..

mM

VITAmin

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
VITAmin

Vita Men.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Ajescent said:
VITAmin

Vita Men.

win

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

So much great news!! Mostly happy for gongho for the expansion tho XSEED just lost a team unless they keep XSEED the NA Gungho publishers. My excitement for today is picotto knights tho i knew already lol. Now that w Rainbow Moon is coming to vita, i hope that game like cladun will be on vita as well, Legesita or whatever the name

Damn, Glad I didn't overlook all this stuff, I was just going to come in here and tell my tale of woe! I got LittleBigPlanet Vita today....came in the mail....but woe is me I leant my Vita out to my buddy so he could play Uncharted. I won't have it back for a week, but that's okay, since I have a PSN game and Borderlands to play until then.

Regardless, some awesome news. was going to get Rainbow Moon, as it looked fantastic but I held off becuase I wasn't reviewing it, maybe I'll wait and get it on Vita, review that version.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

sooooooooooooooo... sigh, i need to put some money aside for ragnarok odyssey.

What did you guys think of the 'Silent Hill: Book of Memories' demo? I was pleasantly surprised, didn't think I'd like it at all. I will definitely be picking this up sometime, not at launch, got AC: Liberation for October, but sometime during the holidays.