By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hi guys!

Yesterday my Wipeout2048 game came.. and the game is really great nd georgeous!.. I find hard to believe is a PSVita game and not a PS3 one... looks better than HD/Fury on PS3... now I want the Expansion pack to see those traccks here.. but first I'll have to finish the campaign.. and btw @RUNA the game is not as hard as HD/Fury at least... is challenging but until now doesn't seem impossible...

@website name: Well... I'm with VitaHazGaemz.. But GetaVita seems reasonable... whatever with end choosing I'll be fine Vita need us promoting it's greatness on a proper environment!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Oh my. (NSFW)

QUALITY.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Squee! I'm buying these this payday. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/26/pulse-wireless-stereo-headset-elite-edition-tech-tour/

Bristow9091 said:
So... I've missed out on the last 20 pages, anyone care to fill me in? It seems every time I come to this thread it's flooded with TONS of new posts, lol.

What can anyone tell me about the Silent Hill: Book of Memories demo by the way? I've not really looked for it on the store, and to be completely honest, I've NEVER played a Silent Hill game before, although I have the first game on my Vita ready to play (But I'm playing through Final Fantasy IX on it right now...), does anyone know if this game interferes with the storyline or is it a spin off or something? If it's the former, then I'll wait to play it until I've finished the others.

It's nothing like the other Silent Hills. Those were survival horror games, and this is some kind of Silent Hill-themed Diablo. They've said there's a certain amount of fan service, but you absolutely don't need to play the others to play Book of Memories.

Mmmfishtacos said:

Squee! I'm buying these this payday. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/26/pulse-wireless-stereo-headset-elite-edition-tech-tour/

They looks sick... but 150$ is too much money to spend in that... and more with all the "GAEMZ" that Vita Do Not HAZ but I will buy soon...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I'll get that headset when it drops to 99$.... 150 is a bit much for me...

4 ≈ One

DemoniOtaku said:
Hi guys!

Yesterday my Wipeout2048 game came.. and the game is really great nd georgeous!.. I find hard to believe is a PSVita game and not a PS3 one... looks better than HD/Fury on PS3... now I want the Expansion pack to see those traccks here.. but first I'll have to finish the campaign.. and btw @RUNA the game is not as hard as HD/Fury at least... is challenging but until now doesn't seem impossible...

@website name: Well... I'm with VitaHazGaemz.. But GetaVita seems reasonable... whatever with end choosing I'll be fine Vita need us promoting it's greatness on a proper environment!

yeah, I finally did beat the 2048 season..was hard but I did it.  No chance in HELL I'm going anywhere near a platinum on this game, though.  sometimes you gotta back up and say "you know what?  I'm out.  I'm gonna go play Borderlands for a while".  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I actually like the "GetAVita" Idea. That needs to be added.

So any news about GAMES?! Thread seems to be spiraling in every which direction. Not that that is a bad thing, just wondering :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Dgc1808 said:
I'll get that headset when it drops to 99$.... 150 is a bit much for me...

You might be waiting a long time on that. I don't think the old ones ever dropped in price. But i do have them for sale, thinking about asking 50 for them. Sadly tho, they don't work with the vita. That's the main reason I want the new ones. Plus, Fing rumble actuators!!! In the head set! Got to see what that's like.

vitanic is a cool name, haha