By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
forevercloud3000 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Sakaguchi has mentioned he doesn't like how Ken would make hardware at the cost of software ease.

Why would he have a problem with the fact Sony saved them from going bankrupt after his flop movie? Thats a strange reason(even stranger still is how SE treats Playstation these days after they did that). And I thought i heard something it was NIN old top execs had beef with Sakaguchi and SE as a whole after the FF switch, hence the reason they had not  put another mainline on the system yet after the new blood came in they started at least doing spin offs.

Maybe Ken made a troll face at him when he handed Square the $125 million lol.

Sony means to help Square was to buy stakes in the company (around 19% if i remember correctly)

Maybe Sakaguchi realized that Square & Sony will get even more closer now...and for good (and ironically it was his own fault)

As for Ninty its just business. And there is nothing personal is business (Sakaguchi need to understand this).

It not like Sony won't allow him to make PS3 games after what he said (look at Gabe Newell...hell he like Sony now more than MS now)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well, perhaps we will see LittleBigPlanet PS Vita being a very good seller. I sure hope so, it seems like the game deserves it, Vita too, of course.

Just a few quick photos, crazy this is playing on the vita!

... Must resist just a little longer...

4 ≈ One

Thanks Mmmfishtacos, this is a gorgeous game. Have you updated the title yet?

Around the Network

I actually think the broken street date is gonna help the game...this just came out of nowehre and the extremely positive reviews have really taken many by surprise. So I think this will help

I also saw a rumor on gaf that this is all due to a mistake of someone in the marketing department of SCEA...and that possibly some heads will roll

What I learned from that rumor is that SCEA HAS a marketing department.....could have fooled me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think we should have a plan for the new site now, we can find the domain name anytime. Mugen will be our leader, obviously, but who will create the site? He should be someone that knows what he is doing and he must keep the site up to date. Who will maintain the site? How many members will it roughly have? How much time do we need for it? Moderators, reviewers etc?

For those who dont know, the beta of PASBR is really coming next week : http://superbotent.tumblr.com/post/31434726699/lets-get-this-straight

Same for US i guess

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

if anyone else has LBP, are you guys able to connect to the LBP servers? every time I connect, I get "an error occurred when connecting to the servers"

also there's an update for LBP already

SCEA posted this on PlayStation Blog

Sackboy Popping Up Early on PS Vita

+ Posted by Eric Levine // SCEA PR Manager

Hi everyone – production on LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita was completed earlier than expected, and due to the excitement from our retail partners, some have decided to put it on shelves as soon as the product was received. You’ll still be able to fully enjoy all the offline features of the game until that time, but the servers will not go live until September 18th. We apologize for any confusion this may cause and will keep you posted on any further updates.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(