By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Pre-Order Bonus

Retailer Amazon has revealed its pre-order bonus for Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward. Online retailer is currently giving those who pre-order a copy of Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, will be getting a bracelet for free – colors include red, blue or green.

Check out Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward at Amazon

Get an Amazon Exclusive Free Bracelet
Pre-order Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward and receive the exclusive bracelet from the series in one of three colors – red, blue or green. The bonus will be available in the product packaging. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Source: http://website.dailygamedeal.com/2012/09/zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-pre-order-bonus/

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Pre-Order Bonus

Retailer Amazon has revealed its pre-order bonus for Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward. Online retailer is currently giving those who pre-order a copy of Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, will be getting a bracelet for free – colors include red, blue or green.

Check out Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward at Amazon

Get an Amazon Exclusive Free Bracelet
Pre-order Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward and receive the exclusive bracelet from the series in one of three colors – red, blue or green. The bonus will be available in the product packaging. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Source: http://website.dailygamedeal.com/2012/09/zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-pre-order-bonus/

Nice watch but it looks kind of small

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

anyone heard about any differences between the 3DS and Vita versions of Last Escape? I know I want to review the game but I haven't decided which platform to get it for.

Torillian said:
anyone heard about any differences between the 3DS and Vita versions of Last Escape? I know I want to review the game but I haven't decided which platform to get it for.

I say Multiplat always makes for sense on vita for multiple reasons. 

Higher resolution

Bigger screen

Better screen

Better controls (doesnt matter in this case of course)

And a stronger system with party chat and full psn (doesnt matter in this games case again)

Hey does anyone know what Sakaguchi's exact beef with Sony and Playstation is? He seems pretty determined to never make a game for PS. Is it simply due to Sony and SE's old relationship and the fact he left them?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

So i checked all the gamestops near me for LBP PSV and sadly they all said they won't get the game until next week. :( *sob*. Canada always seems to be late to the party -.-. Guess I'll have a bunch of creations online by the time it comes in so atleast thats good :)

PIcotto Knight is coming to PSN ?

Dont forget Europe, we want Ragnarok, Picotto and Dokuro too :'(

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
PIcotto Knight is coming to PSN ?

Dont forget Europe, we want Ragnarok, Picotto and Dokuro too :'(

"There are gamers in Europe?!" <---How Sony apparently looks at territories that are not US or Japan. It is fairly strange to me because EU is where Sony has their strongest foothold right now out of Japan. I feel sorry for EU guys for constantly being treated like bastard children :/

It might simply be because of higher costs trying to localize a game for so many different languages over there. Yet I think they could really start doing US and England at the same time, instead of making everyone over there wait.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Hey does anyone know what Sakaguchi's exact beef with Sony and Playstation is? He seems pretty determined to never make a game for PS. Is it simply due to Sony and SE's old relationship and the fact he left them?

No one knows. He said he hated Ken Kutaragi and the PS3 was too hard to work on.

Some say he didnt like that Sony bailed Square when they faced money problems especially after the FF bombed and it

coasted a lot of money (which  he was resposible for) and Microsoft wanted to buy them out.

Some Say he hated Square & Sony long relationship and how FF wast kept a PS exclusive.

No one know what the Couse of the problems, but since Ken left Sony people thought he will come around & make a game on

PS3/PSP after that but he never did.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
forevercloud3000 said:

No one knows. He said he hated Ken Kutaragi and the PS3 was too hard to work on.

Some say he didnt like that Sony bailed Square when they faced money problems especially after the FF bombed and it

coasted a lot of money (which  he was resposible for) and Microsoft wanted to buy them out.

Some Say he hated Square & Sony long relationship and how FF wast kept a PS exclusive.

No one know what the Couse of the problems, but since Ken left Sony people thought he will come around & make a game on

PS3/PSP after that but he never did.

Sakaguchi has mentioned he doesn't like how Ken would make hardware at the cost of software ease.  Though at this point, I think Sakaguchi has a lot more problems than his hatred for Sony.  I mean, I think The Last Story would have sold quite a bit better on the PS3 (Not necessarliy as an exclusive).  But alas, his decisions has led to IOS development, and most likely bankruptcy in a few years time.