By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

But if anyone seriously is doing the website down the line Id be happy to help make a good layout design for it lol. And give a few great ideas

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
But if anyone seriously is doing the website down the line Id be happy to help make a good layout design for it lol. And give a few great ideas

I've been thinking about it, i think with all the great people we have here it could work if we work collectively on it. It could in fact be the greatest gaming web site every know! lol. What do we need to get first.

forevercloud3000 said:
Heavenly_King said:

The White knight PSP is already out in Europe, but looks like Sony has no plans to publish it in the US, just like with WKC2 :(.   Hopefully a Vita version will come (I doubt it).   I wonder how bad WKC sold in the US lol :(

I really think Sony is doing a Legend of Dragoon game, hopefully, for the PS3.  It would be so awesome with graphics like the ones in uncharted3 or GOW3, but with some beautiful japanese art direction.......**drolls** Just imagine how badass it would be!! (with great gameplay obviously, and open world WOOT!!)

Sony NEEDS to buy Ready at Dawn and High Impact games.   They need more studios to develop AAA VITA games, so that games are released on a more regular basis.

And for the love of God, a reboot of Syphon Filter, with more surrealistic elements (like MGS), not just all about US, and some random terrorists lol XD.

WKC2 came out in the US. And WKC1 and 2 sold more in the US than they did in EU, just a bit less than Japan. Baffling that EU got the PSP game and we didn't :(. Yet I don't want a PSP version, I want a Vita version(TROPHIES!!!!!!!).

Legend of Dragoon.Ah....The Memories :D

A sequel is so well over due. Would like to see it keep the Addition like mechanics with a few tweaks. All new cast of bright eyed young folk trying to save the world in their cool outfits. I am a total sucker for anything with Saturday Morning Cartoon/Power Ranger-esque transformations. That is what sold me on LoD and WKC both. The kid in me just can't get enough. Obviously the sequal should try to be much more Mature about it.

Wait....What if Sony saved LoD2 for PS4 release title!!!?!?!?!? :O.....MIND FUCK!!!!!

WKC2 was not published by Sony in the US, it was published by D3. looks like Sony has no hope left for the franchise in the US.

Legend of Dragoon 2 on the PS4 would be ORGASMIC!!   Still, I think that a game will be released this generation, maybe a remake of the first one on the PS3, or a prequel with Dart´s dad on the VITA!! and the sequel for PS4!! WOOOT!!!

forevercloud3000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Oh, and what do you guys think of a Prof Layton-esque/Blue Toad Murder Files type game hitting Vita? If I want a game like this what should I keep an eye out for?

Every single time I play walking dead by telltales...I tell myself...damn this would be amazing on the vita..

no joke..such games would be fantastic on this system

I feel this way about quite a few PS3 downloadable games, they would mesh so much better on a portable. I would be far more likely to play games like Journey on Vita. Dead Nation,Fat Princess, Outland,Blue Toad, Buzz and Scott Pilgrim on Vita need to happen like yesterday! Episodic game content like Siren and Walking Dead would be a great idea as well.

Indeed (speaking of which I still need to play outland lol)

oh and funny story...I actually have talked to (via email) JustThatGameCompany before..earlier this year to be exact. At the end of the whole thing I did suggest them considering bringing journey to vita. So if they ever do it..even tho it's most prob not cuz of me ..I will take full credit! LOL

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddd goood news broskis!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Heavenly_King said:

WKC2 was not published by Sony in the US, it was published by D3. looks like Sony has no hope left for the franchise in the US.

Legend of Dragoon 2 on the PS4 would be ORGASMIC!!   Still, I think that a game will be released this generation, maybe a remake of the first one on the PS3, or a prequel with Dart´s dad on the VITA!! and the sequel for PS4!! WOOOT!!!

Uhg, no prequels please. The story wasn't exactly that good that I needed it fleshed out more (Which is what a prequel does). You have to have a strong story in the first place to warrent that. I do think they can do wonders with a sequel and expand on the lore, especially the Winglies.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

So... I'm not getting WipEout2048's platinum. That online campaign will give me cancer. Had ten events in a row that just felt super pointless. It's a race! I'd dominate every race if they actually treated it like a race but nooooo... I blast into first place leaving the other guys with no hope only to remember that I have to hit two specific enemies with weapons in order to get the elite pass. Wtf is this shit??? It's a race!!! I'm 6 seconds ahead of 2nd place. Give me my fuckin' elite pass for that!

Combat event Goals: finish the event, hit an enemy with a weapon... FUCK THAT.

I've got all elite passes in the campaign, made it to mach 1.5 in a zone event. I'm going to get 52s at Altima in the Pirana Speed at C class and consider that my personal platinum (current record is 52.19). I only bother platinuming games that I like but not if the trophy feels like a chore.

4 ≈ One

M.U.G.E.N said:
forevercloud3000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Oh, and what do you guys think of a Prof Layton-esque/Blue Toad Murder Files type game hitting Vita? If I want a game like this what should I keep an eye out for?

Every single time I play walking dead by telltales...I tell myself...damn this would be amazing on the vita..

no joke..such games would be fantastic on this system

I feel this way about quite a few PS3 downloadable games, they would mesh so much better on a portable. I would be far more likely to play games like Journey on Vita. Dead Nation,Fat Princess, Outland,Blue Toad, Buzz and Scott Pilgrim on Vita need to happen like yesterday! Episodic game content like Siren and Walking Dead would be a great idea as well.

Indeed (speaking of which I still need to play outland lol)

oh and funny story...I actually have talked to (via email) JustThatGameCompany before..earlier this year to be exact. At the end of the whole thing I did suggest them considering bringing journey to vita. So if they ever do it..even tho it's most prob not cuz of me ..I will take full credit! LOL

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddd goood news broskis!

Definitely about it. I just think it is so strange. Why do developers think it is wise to persue massive HD level games on Vita but put out portable style games on PS3? I just think that is a bit backwards. Not to say cross pollenation is bad.

Can't wait for PASBR(which I will prob play more on Vita, Sly4 as well. They appeal to me more in portable form). When playing fighers I dont base who I play as on who is "top teir" like most. I go for the ones I think look the coolest or just like more. Nariko,Cole,Radec, and Spike all DAY!!!!! :D

Radec better say his signature line too, "You can call me your Surgeon..." as he runs at you like a maniac wielding a knife LOL.

Nariko: "Its so much better when you are angry..."

Spike: "I'm going for it!"

Cole: "Here comes the Demon of Empire City!"

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

D-5 for little big planet !
D-13 for New Little King Story !
And this is just for september ( or october for US )

Also waiting for AC lib, Jet set radio, PASBR and maybe others if i have enough money.

Youre so lucky to have Ragnarok Odyssey, i hope it will come in Europe too.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I'm getting little big planet the moment it comes out! Game looks so sick. and the reviews are great.

I have a feeling LBP vita will be my one splurge purchase this holiday, it looks fantastic and will have great longevity If the community stays strong. I loved the first game and will sadly be losing access to it in my divorce :(