By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
Already got my code. But I wonder is this for PS3 or Vita?

ps3 I think

make a fake account and Share!!!!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

actually nvm GOT A CODE!

i'm about to leave work so I will go home ..make a fake psn and then I will share it with someone here ok?

Quote this post first to claim it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Got one!

Using it my Vita of possible. If not then I'll make a dummy account.

I am waiting on a second one now. Signed up with 2 emails.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Figures, ps3 only...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Soul Sacrifice is looking awesome. Really, really awesome.

I hope gamers (and reviewers) look at the game as its own entity rather than judging it on whether it does/doesn't fill the hole of Monster Hunter on the Vita. Because by the sounds of it, that would really be selling it short.

Ratchet & Clank beta, omg... Think I'll have to pass on this one. I'm too excited for this game, but I'm happy to wait until it comes out and is fully finished. Let me know what it's like though guys :) Man I'm hyped for the finished product!

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

Fixed

I was meaning I like Ratchet as in the series.  The character too, though.  I'm not the biggest fan of Clank, he's a bit boring - especially in comparison to Daxter/Sly's companions.

I LOVE what they did with him in 'A Crack in Time' with Orvus though.  I thought that was really sweet.

hmm...I have Persona 4: The Golden paid off...should I upgrade to the Solid Gold edition? I hear there's only 10,000 in existence.....

@arcane yep only 10k... it really depends on if you think the extra content is worth the $30 premium really.

and I don't think we will have to do the fake psn id thing for the ratchet and clank codes...seems like EVERYONE who entered the email is getting one lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Well that sucks... Amazon wont allow overseas Shipping (atleast to where i live) on the Persona4 gold edition...

:(

Seems like Escape Plan will be released in retail after all.

Videogamesplus has it listed for 30 CDN with release date 25.9.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=576_577&products_id=20299