By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you like a girl to have?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, what makes you think I have a furry fetish? I just like cat girls mainly. I think they're cute.

Catgirls =/= Furry

Do you like lagomorphs? I'm just asking, because people (not necessarily those with a fur fetish) that I know who like cat things often like rabbity things too.

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, what makes you think I have a furry fetish? I just like cat girls mainly. I think they're cute.

Catgirls =/= Furry

Well, do you want to be a catgirl? Because that would sort of be the breaking point.

I don't want to be anything, I just think stuff like this is fun.

Bunny Girls bore me honestly, there is something feminine about combining girls with cats so it works.

Girl Gamer Elite said:

What do you mean by fun? Pictures you've posted in Catz thread suggest catwomans are sexually attractive to you. Do you masturbate "with" them or something... I don't want to ruin your world but... real catgirls don't exist.

kber81 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

What do you mean by fun? Pictures you've posted in Catz thread suggest catwomans are sexually attractive for you. Do you masturbate "with" them or something... I don't want to ruin your world but... real catgirls don't exist.

Genetic engineering, my good man. Genetic engineering.

Think "The Island of Dr. Moreau" crossed with "Gattaca." Catwomen ahoy!

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:

Genetic engineering, my good man. Genetic engineering.

Think "The Island of Dr. Moreau" crossed with "Gattaca." Catwomen ahoy!

Awesome movie. It moved me, seriously.

Yeah, I remember some kinky stuff in Dr. Moreau... shit... 

Hmmmmm, biting can be okay... trust me :)

Little nibbles on the penis is okay, just steer clear from the balls, my last girlfreind used to suck my balls hard (well one at a time) and it can be quite unpleasant.

I would like if a girl would have a penis ... wooops :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:

A catgirl with a penis, perchance?

hunter_alien said:

Shit happens... Try Thailand or Brazil... they have everything out there - shemales, ladyboys etc...