By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you like a girl to have?

I dont mind a little sucking down there ArtofAngels, but it has to be soft.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
I dont mind a little sucking down there ArtofAngels, but it has to be soft.

Licking a line between balls and ass is cool too... as long as the ass is untouched hehe 

kber81 said:
hunter_alien said:
I would like if a girl would have a penis ... wooops :P

Shit happens... Try Thailand or Brazil... they have everything out there - shemales, ladyboys etc...

Aren't they, err, the same thing? 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:

Nope, AFAIK. I would say ladyboy is just a cross-dresser, shemale has also boobs... or not?

kber81 said:
Garcian Smith said:

Nope, AFAIK. I would say ladyboy is just a cross-dresser, shemale has also boobs... or not?

I don't know. I'm not really familiar with transsexual vocabulary.

Aside from that, I believe I'll be having nightmares tonight involving catgirls with penises.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:

I don't know. I'm not really familiar with transsexual vocabulary.

Aside from that, I believe I'll be having nightmares tonight involving catgirls with penises.

Let's say there are cocked chics out there - no matter how they call them...

Girl Gamer Elite said:
You telling me a vampire girl ain't sexy?

the one on underworld was

I really like dark angels with black wings and chains... I find them attractive! ^^

Of course catgirls aren't real kber, I just like the art. And how could "catwomen" be sexually attracted to me if they aren't real? I find the pictures cute, innocent fun. I'm not sure why you think it is some sort of reality blurring dimented fantasy. Pictures are only pictures Kber.

I hate to dissapoint you Kber but, Catgirls aren't real. ;)

Side-note. I consider myself a regular poster, and I've been here far longer than GGE. HOW THE HELL is her post count about to eclipse mine lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS