By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - three huuuuuuundred ninety nine...... pounds

Ouch

http://www.zavvi.com/games/consoles/wii-u-console/10475210.html

Will be 450-500$ then that looks expensive if right.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

That's almost PS3 pricing.
I hope it's not true...

edit: won't load for me =/

Placeholder price surely. It's not out for at least a year, Ninty probably told them it would be under 400 pounds, if they told them anything.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Zavvi...

I'm guessing it's kinda like this...

VGChartz

thank god I can save £0.14 at Zavvi

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

20th of July 2012?
Sounds about right...

How much cost preorderig one? Does it go in relation to it's price (say 10%of retail price)?

Seriously I can't see the point, and I don't think Nintendo will be pleased.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Iwata stated in an interview with Nikkei that the Wii U "could be priced higher than ¥20,000" (quote taken from n-europe.com article), being cited as saying "Nintendo is unlikely to sell the new console for the same price as the current Wii" - which is 149 dollars and euros. - http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15658

In euros that`s 170€ and in dollars as $249. Of course the price would be 250€ aswell.

Seems reasonable to think that the price will be between 249-299 dollars and euros.

PSP Vita! nuff said!

milkyjoe said:

Zavvi...

I'm guessing it's kinda like this...

That's over NINE THOUS.. eh.. HUNDRED!!!!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.