By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I present to you, Sony's next E3 reveal

technically, the psvita was revealed first

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

I thought about the Vita right away when i saw this also. I am sure with a quick FW update to PS3, it and Vita could wipe the floor with Wii + U. Only because Vita can also stand on its own.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

What Carl posted a picture of above.

Same idea here.  All that is missing is output from the PS3 to the Vita.  Look for Sony to bundle Vitas with the PS3, if the U takes off.

I think it's confirmed to be there. After-all, it's there (Or will be) with certain PSP games.

MGS Peace Walker PS3 and Peace Walker PSP. You can play it on either, and just transfer your game to the other device. Actually much better than what's going on with WiiU.

Fuck that ugly garbage. I think this is what you're looking for.

badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

Same idea here.  All that is missing is output from the PS3 to the Vita.  Look for Sony to bundle Vitas with the PS3, if the U takes off.

I think it's confirmed to be there. After-all, it's there (Or will be) with certain PSP games.

MGS Peace Walker PS3 and Peace Walker PSP. You can play it on either, and just transfer your game to the other device. Actually much better than what's going on with WiiU.

WTF DID I JUST SEE???????? OMFG SWEET JESUS! Looks like Ima gonna have to get a vita afterall >:

Carl2291 said:

?

Concept art. Never gonna happen

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
I thought about the Vita right away when i saw this also. I am sure with a quick FW update to PS3, it and Vita could wipe the floor with Wii + U. Only because Vita can also stand on its own.

I fully agree with this, but in the other thread most people have commented that devs won't take advantage of this. I'm not so sure if that's true. We might just see Sony upstaging Nintendo if they play their cards right...

Imagine a PS3/PSV bundled with a game that takes advantage of this. They could lower the PS3's HDD space to make this affordable and really eat into NIntendo's market plan...

That bundle would be more attractive than the Wii U since the Wii U is (presumably) similar in power to PS3 and PS3 will have the greatest library ever at that point (you all know that's true!). Also, the PSV is a fully independent device, unlike (presumably again) Wii U's controller which won't have its own software. While its true that Wii U might have some games for the controller only, its obvious the PSV will be way more powerful with better software.

Of course, I'm itching to play Mario, Zelda and Metroid in HD as much as the next person so I'll definitely get a Wii U at some point...

mibuokami said:
badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

WTF DID I JUST SEE???????? OMFG SWEET JESUS! Looks like Ima gonna have to get a vita afterall >:

If I am supposed to be surprised that the amazon makes Hyung-Tae Kim fans go fucking bananas, well... I am not!

badgenome said:
mibuokami said:
badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

If I am supposed to be surprised that the amazon makes Hyung-Tae Kim fans go fucking bananas, well... I am not!

Ahahaha! You're like my favourite cache, everything you touch is gold. Do not discount the boob-er sorceress either.

Wow.

Switch!!!

mibuokami said:
badgenome said:
mibuokami said:
badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

Ahahaha! You're like my favourite cache, everything you touch is gold. Do not discount the boob-er sorceress either.

So I'm not the only one who noticed that first? :D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.