By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I present to you, Sony's next E3 reveal

Awesome. With that weight, you don't even need to make a fitness game. It's just 2-in-1!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

I give you... 

What Carl posted a picture of above.

Same idea here.  All that is missing is output from the PS3 to the Vita.  Look for Sony to bundle Vitas with the PS3, if the U takes off.

I think it's confirmed to be there. After-all, it's there (Or will be) with certain PSP games.

MGS Peace Walker PS3 and Peace Walker PSP. You can play it on either, and just transfer your game to the other device. Actually much better than what's going on with WiiU.

But, will it be possible on every game? Or will the fact you have to buy two separate things relegate it to the same kind of novelty as linking together Gamecubes and GBA's in the past, with developers giving a resounding meh and just concentrating on individual games for both machines?

VGChartz

You'll be banned because you are mocking Nintendo!

no, wait, you are mocking Sony! carry on!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’