By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will you own? 3DS or PS Vita?

Which will you get?

3DS only 134 26.43%

PS Vita only 219 43.20%

Both! 76 14.99%

None of them. 17 3.35%

Not sure yet./Just wanna see the results. 61 12.03%

Total:507

Another Vote for Vita here... for the analog sticks. 3DS, does 3D, I don't care much, it's a nice bell on it... PSVita does best controller, I care very much and epic WIN.

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

Around the Network

3DS.

Vita has nothing outside of Uncharted.

I have told myself that I am totally over hadhelds... But the Vita looks so god damned good!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

deskpro2k3 said:
No need for both when I can have everything with a Vita.

Except MGS3, Mario, Zelda, LM 2, SSB, etc

PSV baby!

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
deskpro2k3 said:
No need for both when I can have everything with a Vita.

Except MGS3, Mario, Zelda, LM 2, SSB, etc

already played mgs3, and enough mario and zelda games when i was younger. mario being my first game ever on a console. the super nintendo.

wifi and 3g. to be more clear that is all i want. I'll always be connected with fellow gamers everywhere with my games on vita thanks to "transffering" etc.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I don't care that much about 3DS so it's extremely likely that I'm not getting it. That said, I'm very much interested in PSV so as soon as I can afford it, I'll probably get it.

3DS only as I'll eventually get that. Too many good Ninty games I can't pass up haha.

No reason though to get a Vita yet. Good price, but not much interest in really any of the games announced (Ruin looked cool though). Yea Uncharted was there, but I'll enjoy the PS3 ones more haha. Maybe if something over time is announced that catches my attention then I'll go ahead and get one but we'll see.

Zucas said:
3DS only as I'll eventually get that. Too many good Ninty games I can't pass up haha.

No reason though to get a Vita yet. Good price, but not much interest in really any of the games announced (Ruin looked cool though). Yea Uncharted was there, but I'll enjoy the PS3 ones more haha. Maybe if something over time is announced that catches my attention then I'll go ahead and get one but we'll see.

But this would require you to play a PS3 game....

I'm not so sure on this broski.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Eventually both. I will get PSV on day one, already pre-ordered. I will get 3DS after first price drop.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.