By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will you own? 3DS or PS Vita?

Which will you get?

3DS only 134 26.43%

PS Vita only 219 43.20%

Both! 76 14.99%

None of them. 17 3.35%

Not sure yet./Just wanna see the results. 61 12.03%

Total:507
outlawauron said:
Zucas said:
3DS only as I'll eventually get that. Too many good Ninty games I can't pass up haha.

No reason though to get a Vita yet. Good price, but not much interest in really any of the games announced (Ruin looked cool though). Yea Uncharted was there, but I'll enjoy the PS3 ones more haha. Maybe if something over time is announced that catches my attention then I'll go ahead and get one but we'll see.

But this would require you to play a PS3 game....

I'm not so sure on this broski.

Yea that is why I used the future tense considering if I ever decide to do it haha.  So yea probably not haha as if not even for the Uncharted series then probably not for too much haha... maybe the Ico Collection though.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
No need for both when I can have everything with a Vita.

As others already said, you can't have everything. Especially no Nintendo games. If you're fine with that, it's an easy choice.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Uncharted....nuff said.

padib said:

Sorry, wrong thread (ignore)

lol makes me wonder what thread were you referring to?

smbu2000 said:

For now I'll have to say 3DS only (I already have one).

All of the Vita games just look like games that I'd rather play on something else or are just not interested in. Uncharted? I already have U1 and U2 on PS3 and I'd rather play the games on there. LBP? Not that interesting to me. Bioshock! I'd rather play on the 360/PS3. I still haven't even played Bioshock 2 and I've had that for a long time now. SSF x Tekken? I'd rather play fighting games on a console with my joystick. MNR? Well I just got the psp one free (Sony's WBP) and I'm not really in any rush to play it. Wipeout? I already have Wipeout HD/Fury for the PS3. The size of the PSV is unappealing as well. Bigger than the monster PSP-1000? No thank you.

Your points dont make sense btw, u can say the same for the 3ds, super mario brothers? u can play that on wii, street fighter 3d? u can play that on 360/ps3... bla bla bla, the point of both portable consoles is high quality gaming on the go which is similar to home console quality, and it seems that you dont quite understand that..