By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will you own? 3DS or PS Vita?

Which will you get?

3DS only 134 26.43%

PS Vita only 219 43.20%

Both! 76 14.99%

None of them. 17 3.35%

Not sure yet./Just wanna see the results. 61 12.03%

Total:507

I already own a 3ds loving it so far i could care less about vita

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I'll definitely get 3DS because of Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and Nintendo games. I might get a Vita when there are more games on it that I'm interested in. The new Vanillaware game is a start but I need more.

I was holding out for this moment so I didn't quickly jump ship to 3DS just because of 3D. Now that the price of PSV was revealed, I'm totally for PSV. I was never really that excited for 3DS and its games probably the only game that I want from it is Megaman Legends 3. But I wouldn't usually buy a console for only one game that I liked. So it's not enough. PSV looks like a must have for me, most of the announced games are games that I would want to play. So I think that's why I'm leaning into PSV more than 3DS. But maybe who knows, once 3DS gets a really nice price cut and games that appeals to me gets released, I might buy it.

Probably just the 3DS, but you never know.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Neither, I'm amazed the Vita is $250 but that's still too much for a handheld for me.

Around the Network

Currently the Vita looks a heck of a lot more interesting.

Like the PSP i think there won't be any game i NEED on the Vita, plus all my money is going to Project Cafe. I already own a 3DS

With the PS Vita getting a Call of Duty exclusive then I am really considering buying one. However, with that said the 3DS has one game that the PSV won't have and that's Mario Kart. So at this moment I'm really not sure if I'll buy both or neither or just the 3DS or just the Vita.

I already have a 3DS, and I love it. If anything, my next will be the Cafe, Vita has the same games as PS3 and these were never really my cup of tea, give or take a few games that don't justify for me the extra expense. 3DS on the other hand has lots of games I am looking forward to.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
I already have a 3DS, and I love it. If anything, my next will be the Cafe, Vita has the same games as PS3 and these were never really my cup of tea, give or take a few games that don't justify for me the extra expense. 3DS on the other hand has lots of games I am looking forward to.

That's my main concern with Vita. Sony needs to understand that it's not a home console so it needs different games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.