By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac's new IP: Overstrike

AlkamistStar said:
I'm shocked, there's so much hate toward Insomniac. I really liked the trailer, it was a fresh feel to an oversaturated genre. I'm eagerly looking forward to the gameplay.

I wouldn't say hate. After all, it was just a mere trailer, so you can't expect everyone to be impressed just yet.

I personally want to see gameplay before I judge. But as of now, I'm pretty much indifferent to the game. Does seem like it'll have that adventurous feel games by Insomniac usually do.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Looks pretty lame, which is no surprise, I guess. I think Insomniac have been going downhill for a while now quality-wise and creativity-wise.

Kind of off topic, but is it even possible to insert a black guy in a game without him being a "token" black guy?

Awesome!!!! so original!!!!!! ...there are 2 girls in the team!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

the name is terribly uninspired but the trailer was kind of cool. hard to judge though without gameplay. but i do like insomniac so that alone will make me keep an eye out for it.

Nice teaser, I like the sense of humor and the overthetop feeling that it gives.

But I'll wait to see actual gameplay to know if I can add it to my "games to follow list" or not.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Why don't they show some real footage for once?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Guess I'm the minority here.

I loved it!!!!

Another great game coming from Insomniac Games!

Love these guys!!!

CANT WAIT!!!

Wow the game looks awesome i dont understand why some of you think their following another company's example theirs not even any in game footage.

Is it a bad thing I was almost expecting something like this?

I am interested, but not overly thrilled.

I really hope its a third person :), That look really nice, a mixte of rachet and resistence,