By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Kinect suck anymore than it does already?

can it?

Yes 71 29.83%

No, its already at the bottom of anything. 100 42.02%

You suck, its awesome 55 23.11%

I am ashamed I wasted my money on it. 12 5.04%

Total:238

I just want to know who wants to play a star wars game about swinging a lightsaber around with no lightsaber? It's like all they want us to do is pretend to swing or steer something to play games and I can't believe people actually wanna play games like that. Also why is there another fable game? Do we really need one after the last two sucked?

and every game they have is on rails, atleast with the wii I can play games where I can move around in, not just stand their mindlessly flaiing my arms around pretending to hold something to hit shit coming right at me.

Around the Network

The best potential features I've seen so far for Kinect could have been simply a microphone.

However, I do give kudos to MS for making it happen where Sony has had a microphone device for far longer and never did voice control.

Coudnt agree more, cant believe microsoft is repeating their previous e3! And are they blind to see that kinect does not work on some games!!! star wars looked horrible.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Wii Music 2 as only Christmas wii title for 2011 would be close in suckage ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Wii Music 2 as only Christmas wii title for 2011 would be close in suckage ;)

omg if that happened I would so make a thread exactly like this. lol.

But in reality, Kinect is so overhyped and over bought. It is a horrible crappy device that should not be part of a full console.

It should be a $40 add on with specific rail/party/kid/... games.

Just a pointless waste of money.

Around the Network

It can't suck any more. ITs absolutely the worst thing ever made for any console...

Now lets watch it break sales records. After the e3 showcase, I know I got to get one again!

I like Kinect. Can't wait to try out the Fun Labs thingy (have to wait til Wednesday, though.). I know I'm alone in this. I'll find my own way out.

disolitude said:
It can't suck any more. ITs absolutely the worst thing ever made for any console...

Now lets watch it break sales records. After the e3 showcase, I know I got to get one again!

Don't worry I'm sure that masochism is curable ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I really don't see how any of you can say anything positive.

Its horribly delayed... all easy... all on rails... all a big pile of poo.

If you are supportive of the dance central game or sesame street, that's fine. They have their audience. However, it should not be tied to a device that costs as much as a whole console.

This thing needs to be $40.

i actually like kinect but i will admit tho that star wars kinect looks so damn crappy >_