By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 has 100 1 Million+ sellers!

Not sure if this has been posted but I just realised PS3 has exactly 100 1 million sellers.

Around the Network

Sweet.

Nice!

For comparison:

Wii- 116 (136 above 900k)

360- 118 (136 above 900k)

PS3- 100 (122 above 900k)

Strangely, I think the Wii could overtake the 360 in million-sellers soon. Never would have guessed that this time last year! But all credit to the PS3. It's really hitting its stride now

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wow, I haven't been following that for a while now. I thought it was way less. Good going!

Conegamer said:
Nice!

For comparison:

Strangely, I think the Wii could overtake the 360 in million-sellers soon. Never would have guessed that this time last year! But all credit to the PS3. It's really hitting its stride now

The Wii wont overtake the 360 anytime soon, because the Wii SW is way overtracked here.

We've had the Wii at 116, 1 Million sellers, for a while now. Since the Nintendo financials infact. And well... Nintendo disagrees with our numbers.

Nintendo says 103, probably shipped.
VGChartz says 116, sold.

Wii is in need of some biiiiiiiiiiiig adjustments.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:
Nice!

For comparison:

The Wii wont overtake the 360 anytime soon, because the Wii SW is way overtracked here.

We've had the Wii at 116, 1 Million sellers, for a while now. Since the Nintendo financials infact. And well... Nintendo disagrees with our numbers.

Nintendo says 103, probably shipped.
VGChartz says 116, sold.

Wii is in need of some biiiiiiiiiiiig adjustments.

Stop destroying our dreams!

Maybe in SW. HW was adjusted down anyway, so that's fine. Some things need adjusting up, though (Epic Mickey, UDraw, SSFIV 3DS, Monster Hunter Tri, for example) so it all levels out in the end ;)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

That's a lot of games!
Congrats PS3!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Conegamer said:

Stop destroying our dreams!

Maybe in SW. HW was adjusted down anyway, so that's fine. Some things need adjusting up, though (Epic Mickey, UDraw, SSFIV 3DS, Monster Hunter Tri, for example) so it all levels out in the end ;)

HW still needs doing, just so you know

Nintendo shipped 86.01M as of end of March
VGChartz had it at 85.74M sold.

Only ~250k on shelves/ships while selling ~125k per Week?

Actually... 41.18M Wii's shipped to Americas, with VGC figures stating 41.13M sold. Only ~50k units on shelves/warehouses in all America? While selling ~70k a Week?

Wii has been in need of these adjustments now for a while...

that is impressive but will put on a lot more buy next year and next week with Mortal Kombat only needing 5k more.

PS3 should overtake Wii soon