By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's in your profile picture?

What is the source of your profile picture?

A video game 54 37.50%

A film 9 6.25%

A TV series 18 12.50%

A comic/manga 9 6.25%

A real person who isn't me 18 12.50%

Me! 7 4.86%

Abstract 4 2.78%

Other 25 17.36%

Total:144
huaxiong90 said:
Hapimeses said:
A picture I drew.

If you're serious, then most impressive.

Yes, I'm serious. I'm a freelance artist (amongst other things). That picture was drawn for an NPC in a pen & paper RPG I once worked on. I'm not exactly sure why I chose that one as an avatar over others, but I did.

Around the Network

me

yo_john117 said:

Louise Cliffe---a real world hotty!

I always thought your avvy was CGI maybe because of the background and being a small image doesn't help either. Oh man LOL!

Roche now has a nice sunset background.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Immortal said:
Kantor said:
Immortal said:
Conegamer's dog, Flye.

...that actually sounded quite stalkerish, :O.

I actually thought you were conegamer at first, but then I realised that there was no E3 logo.

Maybe I should copy his E3 logo'd avatar, too. The idea is for me to break rules and for him to suffer the consequences people to get confused.

That's the idea!

And I'm tired of getting your spam mail you know

What ya gonna do when I change it after E3? That'd be the end of the known universe!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

A bunch of peace loving hippies. Keeping a peace theme for my last three avatars which weirdly reflects the amount of time since my last ban. The good vibes from this thing must keep my rage down.

I guess two creepers chasing a kitten comes under 'other'?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

A giant robot boss from Contra The Hard Corps (Sega Genesis). It stopped the train that i was on like superman, got on and unexpectedly it's trying to kill me!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
yo_john117 said:

Louise Cliffe---a real world hotty!

I always thought your avvy was CGI maybe because of the background and being a small image doesn't help either. Oh man LOL!

Yes now you know! Now go google with safe search off