By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gamespot gave infamous 2 a...

didn't think there would be such a difference between the IGN score and the Gamespot one. They usaully have similar scores.

I think the only games this gen that'll reach the 90 range are those that are apart of franchises that have already done so (COD, Gears, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, etc.)

I geuss we won't see any games reach mainstream success besides the ones that have already done so

Around the Network

I am getting this

the problem is that most reviewers gave the first game a high score, from metacritic there are 42 sites that has given the first game 90+ when obviously that game is a 7.5 at best. This game seems to fix almost everything that was awful with the first game.

guys relax..most reviews are giving the game high scores
some newer ones are

OPM UK 9/10
Vandal 9.2/10

it's not bad at all :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I was quite sad to see that score, but I watched the video review, and the reviewer does make good points throughout it, I think the main issue was (and he didn't directly say this, but he suggested it), was he got bored from the tediousness of the game :/

Around the Network

I'm afraid Sony might have been pushin the studio to release it in 2 years max. Imo they've done the same to KZ3 and that turned out a mess.

I thought it was a pretty good review. I'm still surprised Sucker Punch haven't fixed the laughable morality system. I literary laughed out loud when Cole slaughtered all the enemies and civilians with the ionic vortex and he was still awarded good points. I thought the entire point of being a super-hero was protecting civilians and fight bad guys, not randomly killing anyone. Still, I'll buy it since I really liked the first one.

gamespot be trollin..... :(

If it's got the same score as Tools of Destruction, that's no bad thing

GameSpot can be highly illogical at times, but the game does seem to be somewhat divisive. Most of the reviews are in the high 80s, but we're getting quite a few low 70s now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I never liked the first one, and it's one of the most overrated games in this generation.

Must be the most repetitive game in this generation, even more than Assassin's Creed. Doubt Infamous 2 is radically better.