By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The site is NOT QUITE like what I expected...

In fact, it is a lot better! Whee!

Some of you may or may not know that I was quite skeptical regarding this upgrade... and the site in general, ever since quitting my contrib gig last year... anyway, it looks pretty damn awesome. Love my new profile, and the badges are a nice touch (especially since not a lot of people can exactly offer a collection of badges like mine!). The overall design is just so damn more pleasing and enticing to stick around :D

Happy to see far more customization being brought into the mix... navigation is so much easier now. It also loads faster.

I haven't checked everything out just yet, but congrats on the nice job, VGC staff. Whatever kudos gotten, you deserve now.

Around the Network

I like the new site, although I kinda freaked out when I saw the new post size.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

And I kinda freaked out when I noticed you changed your avatar =/

The site looks pretty alright, but I was overwhelmed when I first saw it that's for sure.

Xen said:

Are you happy now? :)

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

Around the Network
mexmen92 said:
Xen said:

Are you happy now? :)

You bet ;)

finely the site is back up again! and it is better than before! good work ioi!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Yeah the new design is most excellent, in fact I don't think there is anything I would change (besides getting rid of the bugs obviously)

Congrats to ioi and his team for doing such a fantastic job!

I agree, I can't really think of any complaints. I think this is my favorite vgchartz layout thus far.

I love the new look. New site look, E3, Canucks winning the Stanley cup....what a great year.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985