By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

osamanobama said:
i dont like that i cant see all the hot topics on the home page like we could previously.
thats all i used to find threads

Ditto- that needs to be restored. 

I also have no idea how to change current and favorite games. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:
Acevil said:
leatherhat said:
Acevil said:
leatherhat said:
Acevil said:
leatherhat said:
Seriously- what do the forum icons mean. Also- when will hot topics return to its glory.

Hot topics does currently exist. It even lets you customize what you want to be on it. 

How do I customize stuff? 

Hopefully I don't make this way to confusing without an image. Gamrconnect->Forums->Hot Topic -> You will notice something that says filter and it might say (show), well click it and you have options to select which forums you care about, and which you don't. After that hit save....and you are all done.  

Is there a way to get more topics listed and have the author appear? 

Not that I currently know of, but that would be awesome if ioi, could do that. 

xD my god you want that 360 slim bad!

Now I do this every update, check back in half of a month. I might not be in the top 20. 

Lol ok. We'll see about that

How does one check gamer rewards?

Time for hype

how do I add an image and embed videos? it says allowable tags up in the top right and then lists them, but i can't click them and i dunno what to do...

[http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShH7uqY79MlJoc3ZKwSqsJKf2mhErAVkT4JH1Cw26vMBk3PUar]

:( well at least i tried or whatever

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I really dont like how the borders are almost invisible, i cant tell the difference between sig or post

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
How does one check gamer rewards?

Check the score here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/gamrRewards/
Typically in profile, you can see what factors what. 

I actually don't know the prize, I am just going crazy, because of the new site. 

Just wanted to say this is the first time I immediately liked the update of the site's design. Well done!

However, a major bug: The "my recent posts" left part of the sidebar is cut off, like the site's resolution is too wide for my monitor to handle. I use 1152x864 resolution. I can't scroll any further to the left.

Acevil said:
pbroy said:
I wonder if staff are exempt from being Ranked.. I have more points today than most of those people.. ¬_¬

Actually why don't I actually link you the answer. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/gamrRewards/

Can VGChartz staff take part?
Paid VGChartz staff cannot, no. Volunteers, however, can. In general this means Admins will be excluded, whilst all other ranks will be allowed to take part.

It says paid staff can not take part. I'm not paid. But I am a Game DB Admin, with the ability to to accept my own submissions.. At least give me a free pizza each month out of pity.. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

How do the badges update? I have the profile and ten badges badge but it doesn't give them to me.

Time for hype

Is there a way to remove this "Forum Buddy" I cant see it complete and I dont want it following me everywhere

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?