By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Welcome back program already UP US!

radiantshadow92 said:

dude5689 on June 3rd, 2011 at 10:03 am said:

Ummm, i pressed “get now” on the game 1 and i don’t know what to do afterwards. Do i buy the game normally and it won’t charge me? What do i do?

Great... I already exited out of free ps3 game 1 because I was getting errors and now and can't get back to it.  Awesome.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

F*uck... I can't get anything...

When I click on "get now" I get the error 80023102

Edit: F****CK I can't even enter in the PS Store now....

Probably is a error caused by a fake address.....I'm not using a US IP either...

I will wait a little and see what to do.

JOKA_ said:

WTF!

I kept getting error messages while trying to get my first game and now "Free PS3 game 1" has dissapeared from my list but nothing was downloaded!

same here. i don't know what to do now...

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Yay Free games! Servers are overloaded right now for me though..

And my PSP free games don't work yet either! I want Killzone Lib!

JOKA_ said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Ummm, i pressed “get now” on the game 1 and i don’t know what to do afterwards. Do i buy the game normally and it won’t charge me? What do i do?

Great... I already exited out of free ps3 game 1 because I was getting errors and now and can't get back to it.  Awesome.

Well, fuck.  I didn't back out.  I got error messages.  Now I can't get back in, either.  That's some bullshit, right there.  On top of that, I can't even access the store at all, now.  I keep getting the error message.  Not the honeymoon I was expecting.

Around the Network
Mythe said:
JOKA_ said:

WTF!

I kept getting error messages while trying to get my first game and now "Free PS3 game 1" has dissapeared from my list but nothing was downloaded!

same here. i don't know what to do now...

Nevermind, I was talking about PSP.

WTF Sony! I got an error message three times in a row and now my psn game 1 and 2 and my psn plus membership options disappeared. WTH? Do I not deserve them?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

ok wth is going on? I tried to download the "pick game 1" box and did not succeed. now I cant find the box anymore..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

trying to get stuff from canadian psp store...i click it and it tells me i cant download it at this time (after the first few attempts which were just errors [had errors just trying to sign into the store too])

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

d21lewis said:
JOKA_ said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Well, fuck.  I didn't back out.  I got error messages.  Now I can't get back in, either.  That's some bullshit, right there.  On top of that, I can't even access the store at all, now.  I keep getting the error message.  Not the honeymoon I was expecting.

Yeah, I'm going to wait this out a little longer while everything gets stable to try for my second game.  I'm not TOO pissed because I only really want Dead Nation.

Did you manage to download more than 2 games because you have more than 1 account?  I have a European account lying around somewhere, so there might be hope yet for some Super Stardust.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League