By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Welcome back program already UP US!

Check it out!

Pixel wonderland dynamic theme is also free.

About time, I'll be able to expand my trophies, lulz.

Edit: Here's a link:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/

Edit2: Someone told me he confirmed the two free games are per account, not per console so that'd make four games for those with two accounts. Can't say anything about this, I'm waiting for the guinea pigs before trying out that.

Sorry for bad English.

Around the Network

HOLY SHIT!!

awesome now everyone can shut the hell up about it and put this mess behind us, and hopefully find the hackers who did this and prosecute accordingly.

oh and everyone get infamous lol

Very clever, Sony.....thought I wouldn't notice that the PSN Plus subscription is set for automatic renewal, eh?  I'm not falling for that old trick!!

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

oh and everyone get infamous lol

when i read your first post  i was like WHAT!? not telling everyone to get infamous? and then i saw this lol

I second this man, if you haven't played it..get it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

HELL YEAH!  Running to my PS3 now.

I've already got 3 of the 5 games so it looks like I'm getting Dead Nation and Super Stardust by default ha.

I'm also going to download every free thing that PSN Plus entitles me too. (Do I get to keep it all after my subsription ends?)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

d21lewis said:

Very clever, Sony.....thought I wouldn't notice that the PSN Plus subscription is set for automatic renewal, eh?  I'm not falling for that old trick!!

Its so cost effective that you will never want to turn off that renewal. I have saved over 100$ and have more psn games to play than time i have to play them all.

JOKA_ said:

HELL YEAH!  Running to my PS3 now.

I've already got 3 of the 5 games so it looks like I'm getting Dead Nation and Super Stardust by default ha.

I'm also going to download every free thing that PSN Plus entitles me too. (Do I get to keep it all after my subsription ends?)

YOu get to keep everything except for games (psn and psone). Discounted games you get to keep.

wow this means everyone is going to be in the beta lol