By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stream MP3s to your Wii

Willy Wanka said:
CrashMan said:
Willy Wanka said:
CrashMan said:
Willy Wanka said:
what's the point? 0.o

I can imagine that if you have a nice sound system for your TV and not your PC it would make for a nice feature.

I guess but really this type of feature is somehting to be left for the PS3 and 360 since they do it better.

That's not really applicable for people who don't own a PS3 or 360

but surely these people own dicated sound systems or PC's

but surely you can remember a post that you yourself are now quoting.  People who own better sound systems for their TVs and not their PCs...

...Or for those who have a living room separated from their computer room and would like to listen to their music in their living room.

Just because YOU don't need this feature doesn't mean no one does.

P.S.  This account is an alias for whom?  Obviously somebody.  With a 3 post count you sure are well versed in the opinions of other on this site (eg your sig).

I think I smell a ban a brewin....

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network
CrashMan said:
Willy Wanka said:
CrashMan said:
Willy Wanka said:
CrashMan said:
Willy Wanka said:
what's the point? 0.o

I can imagine that if you have a nice sound system for your TV and not your PC it would make for a nice feature.

I guess but really this type of feature is somehting to be left for the PS3 and 360 since they do it better.

That's not really applicable for people who don't own a PS3 or 360

but surely these people own dicated sound systems or PC's

but surely you can remember a post that you yourself are now quoting. People who own better sound systems for their TVs and not their PCs...

...Or for those who have a living room separated from their computer room and would like to listen to their music in their living room.

Just because YOU don't need this feature doesn't mean no one does.

P.S. This account is an alias for whom? Obviously somebody. With a 3 post count you sure are well versed in the opinions of other on this site (eg your sig).

I think I smell a ban a brewin....

I smell one too, but what can you do?

Fudge packing Homosexuals:-

- Soriku

- Claudel250 <=== or born again fudge packing tranny.

- Rolstopabble

- John lucas

- Avynash riag

- Naznatips

madskillz said:
Soriku said:
To listen to Willy Wonka songs.

LOL ... I am convinced you and Leo-J are the same folks ... LOL ... and what's wrong with Willy Wonka songs, btw?! /sarcasm

But if that was the case the combined post count would be close to 15k LMAO 

Off topic me and the OP have virtually identical post count lol

Well we do now :))

Around the Network

There's also a Mac Software that can help you stream your audio and video content from your Mac to your Wii. It lets you watch movies through the Internet Channel or the Photo Channel (which can also play back videos).

http://www.riverfold.com/software/wiitransfer/

I think Opera's Internet Channel on the Wii is crap, so I haven't really looked into this solution.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

It's amazing to see how people want media streaming features on the wii to the point of making web browser based ones, yet the PS3 and 360 were heavily critizised for having this feature from the get go.

Fudge packing Homosexuals:-

- Soriku

- Claudel250 <=== or born again fudge packing tranny.

- Rolstopabble

- John lucas

- Avynash riag

- Naznatips

I actually use www.finetune.com/wii a lot. You just pick songs you like and they stream to the wii. I also listen to my lists at work. It's a great site, for anyone who doesn't know about it already.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342