By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation VITA Found on SONY's E3 Site (now removed, still in source)

Marketing department gone berserk...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Terrible name to be frank.

Doesn't communicate anything, it's just a Latin word Sony thinks sounds cool.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

Terrible name to be frank.

Doesn't communicate anything, it's just a Latin word Sony thinks sounds cool.

Hahaha, you didnt understand yet? If you not buy the Vita, they will take your "vita". 

Sorry, that joke was terrible.

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Where was I when this meme surfaced!???

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/deal-with-it#.TeculEdKqSo

wow there are such sites?

I can spend hours on it...must know where the troll face came from!

I read a while back that someone screwed up trying to draw Rape Rodent/Face but it ended up being an even bigger meme than Rape Rodent/Face ever was.

Y'know, I don't get all these companies that "accidentally" put some information up on the net that they were not supposed to. It happens ALL the fuckin time! THEN THEY HAVE TO REMOVE IMMEDIATELY! But then they leave the source code behind!!! Do they not learn from these mistakes that happen over and over?! Or is this purposely done to get a feel of the public's thought on a certain new thing to be revealed?! They cant be THIS stupid?! Can they?! CAN THEY?!?!

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
hatmoza said:

Kind of off topic but I just noticed the 'deal with it' meme on the interwebz with a quick google search for the first time. Apparently it has to do with sunglasses.

Pretty old meme (i visit Funnyjunk all the time )

It's not old if they keep up with the times, like that ^^ which is awesome btw! XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:

Kind of off topic but I just noticed the 'deal with it' meme on the interwebz with a quick google search for the first time. Apparently it has to do with sunglasses.

-snip-

-snip-

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/deal-with-it#.TeculEdKqSo

Domo arigato alien dog head eater san!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radiantshadow92 said:
hatmoza said:
radiantshadow92 said:

I could care less about the name, i still call kinect 'natal' in real life because i just like that name better. And i am going to call the vita 'PSP2'.

I ... really doubt that. If anything, a regular forum poster should be well adapted to the word Kinect by now no matter how cool they think the name Natal is.

I would like to meet the person who still calls the Wii 'Revolution'.

I really do, i get made fun of too -_- because no one in real life knows what natal is lol. And i never say wii in real life lol

Seems like your living in denial bro

Do you pretend to play Fable III with Kinect too?

(OH NO HE DIDN'T!)

The force is strong with this one.

And on another note, things with terrible names tend to sell well these days. So it's all okay.

PS Vita sounds terrible at first, but I think it will end up catching on, just like Wii.

Or maybe SONY are so sick of their shit being leaked that they are using PS Vita as a distraction when it's named something else completely!

...It's possible.