By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation VITA Found on SONY's E3 Site (now removed, still in source)

I spy with my little eye...

http://us.playstation.com/e3-2011/

'View Source'

'Ctrl-f: Vita'

Quote:

<li> <a href="/ps3/index.htm">PS Vita<span class="reg">&reg;</span></a>
<ul>
<li><a href="/psvita/features/index.htm">Features</a></li>
<li><a href="/psvita/games-and-media/index.htm">Games &amp; Media</a></li>

These links, of course, don't go anywhere yet.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431681

_________

Ok people, this is HAPPENING now

The name is PS Vita

**Swan is queens animal, killing it in UK will get you jail time**

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I really hate the name.

well, at least you didn't have a Star Wars reference crammed in there somewhere...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I really hate the name.

well, at least you didn't have a Darth Vader reference crammed in there somewhere...

Thats Carls job. 

I could care less about the name, i still call kinect 'natal' in real life because i just like that name better. And i am going to call the vita 'PSP2'.

I did that and do not find any source referring to Vita. Either its been changed or was made up.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

I could care less about the name, i still call kinect 'natal' in real life because i just like that name better. And i am going to call the vita 'PSP2'.

I will call it PSP2 cus Vita makes me hungry.

radiantshadow92 said:

I ... really doubt that. If anything, a regular forum poster should be well adapted to the word Kinect by now no matter how cool they think the name Natal is.

I would like to meet the person who still calls the Wii 'Revolution'.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

superchunk said:

I did that and do not find any source referring to Vita. Either its been changed or was made up.

It was removed from the website as the title says but not from the source (which is neogaf)

hatmoza said:
radiantshadow92 said:

I ... really doubt that. If anything, a regular forum poster should be well adapted to the word Kinect by now no matter how cool they think the name Natal is.

I would like to meet the person who still calls the Wii 'Revolution'.

I really do, i get made fun of too -_- because no one in real life knows what natal is lol. And i never say wii in real life lol

oh well if it ends up being the real name

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!