By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wii won't burn off the fat.

kber81 said:
Onimusha12 said:
I better not buy a Wii now! Oh wait, I already own one! Curses! I'm doomed!

*Jumps out of a window and explodes half way down*

I'm glad you've compromised one  of your accounts... unfortunately this one has much more annoying avatar and sig... hmm, actually it suits you my clown friend.

*In Adam West's voice*

You can't question a dead man my friend. *Is ushered into an ambulence by secret service men*

Around the Network

Luke did a pretty good job of questioning Obi-Wan in Empire Strikes Back.

I think it's quite good figures. Two hours a day of Wii Sports for a week makes more than two aerobic classes. Guess which one kids would rather do?

Also, the text quoted is quite positive towards Wii Sports. Maybe Nintendo will quote it for marketing.

well i think playing wii made me stronger but not fitter i must admit but who cares i play for fun not for exercise

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

ha----i love that article keep up the good wii news Kb---"Even though the amount is "trivial," it might still make a contribution to weight management, the study admits"--thats some great spin--yeah its a small amount but it will help

*in other news* owning only a ps3 will slowly turn you into a fanboy @#$%@ also know as K _ _ _ _ _

Around the Network

I stopped at XBOX 350. Then I started again, but stopped when they mixed in Wii bowling and tennis with boxing.

Onimusha12 said:
I better not buy a Wii now! Oh wait, I already own one! Curses! I'm doomed!

*Jumps out of a window and explodes half way down*

LMFAO man you really made my day.

On topic: I didnt know that there could be someone as jealous and angry as fanber81, man relax.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:

On topic: I didnt know that there could be someone as jealous and angry as fanber81, man relax.

Seriously, I have a good laugh too... People really gets angry here... I've found this news by accident today and it recalled me about our Nintendoownsmii... I've started this thread. I don't give a shit about your precious Wii dude. I can buy one or two anytime I want. There are piles of this crap in every market here.

Jealous? about what? Cruis'n? Soul Calibur legends? Mario and Sonic maybe? Give me a break boy...

Kber--easy dude you'll give yourself an ulcer being so bitter

mesoteto said:
Kber--easy dude you'll give yourself an ulcer being so bitter

Why do you think I'm not relaxed? It disturbs me... why do you think I'm bitter. Seriously I'm here long enough to prove I don't care about all welfare sent from heaven with Wii. Do you think I'm a bitter guy who can't afford a Wii and I hate it because I don't own one? Seriously I have no clue what are you trying to say. I've just posted this research because it's pretty interesting. Have you seen any extra bitching from me in this thread? Nope. You are the one who gets uncomfortable not me.