By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First SoulCalibur V Screenshot!

NNN2004 said:

isnt the other fighter stand similar to mitsurugi one ??

It is Mitsurugi.

Around the Network

^ arghhh l lost my pat on the head ... too slow

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

I grabbed Sol Cal 4 on day 1 and never really gave it much of a chance.  Well, after trying it again about a month ago, I really enjoyed it.  l still haven't given it the time it deserves, though.  The series is still good.  Maybe it'll have the same effect as Super Street Fighter 4 (barely played SF4 but became totally hooked on SSF4).  I'll keep my eye on this game.

*One of the "i's" in this post is actually a lowercase "L".  Can you spot it?

That one.

My mind is fucking blown!

looking good, after 3 and 4 my expectations for this series has fallen, but I'm still very hyped for it

@xxian, i knew that but what systems??? PS360, sure but will it be on NGP, Cafe hell 3DS??? thats what i wanna know.

Fyi im gonna get this anyway, i even bought the damn PSP game

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

l still haven't given it the time it deserves,

actually its easy to find with my computer , donno  , different text format maybe.

d21lewis said:

I grabbed Sol Cal 4 on day 1 and never really gave it much of a chance.  Well, after trying it again about a month ago, I really enjoyed it.  l still haven't given it the time it deserves, though.  The series is still good.  Maybe it'll have the same effect as Super Street Fighter 4 (barely played SF4 but became totally hooked on SSF4).  I'll keep my eye on this game.

Hehe, made me look twice and consider whether I was losing my mind due to smoking heaps of pot every day hehe.

BTW: ''l still haven't...''

oniyide said:

@xxian, i knew that but what systems??? PS360, sure but will it be on NGP, Cafe hell 3DS??? thats what i wanna know.

Fyi im gonna get this anyway, i even bought the damn PSP game

Have you been under a rock? PS360!!!

probally with a NGP or Cafe release later( my asumption on)

all you had to do was google it.. they didnt hide the platforms

my point was in my previous is...your very late to the party and you still havin a hard time catchin up.

I dunno if it's just me but the graphics look more of the same as Soul Calibur 4...

But regardless, I cannot wait for Soul Calibur 5. I loved using Cassandra but I pwn with Sophitia.

Cross-X said:

I dunno if it's just me but the graphics look more of the same as Soul Calibur 4...

But regardless, I cannot wait for Soul Calibur 5. I loved using Cassandra but I pwn with Sophitia.

It isnt just you.. they are the same

SCV is not getting new graphics there are enhancing the engine with light and shaodoe concepts, better animation and more detail thats it.

SCV looks fantastic and it looks just as good as games released today

they need to focus on bringing back all the missing modes and making it as good as SC2 or better

thats the main focus