Mario Kart,
Wii Fit,
Disaster Day of crisis,
Tales of Symphonia 2,
Monster Lab,
Dragon quest swords,
No more heroes,
FF CC (young king) WiiWare,
RedSteel 2, (Killzone sucked too, but that hasn't stopped the Killzone 2 hype)
Final fantasy CC:CB,
Samba de amigo,
Animal crossing,
King's story,
Worms,
Mushroom men,
Wii Music,
Monster hunter 3,
We love golf,
Oboro Muramasa,
Fatal frame 4,
Chocobo's dungeon (hopefully it will come to NA)
Okami,
A new beginning,
Endless ocean,
Mario Baseball,
Wii MotorSports,
Harvest Moon ,
Kirby Wii,
de Blob,
Spore
Blocks,
Fragile,
House of dead 2&3,
Baroque,
Ghostbusters,
Star wars force unleashed,
Rygar,
Civilization revolution,

I already played Okami and Bully on PS2 as well but Bully is already promised extra content and Okami may have extra content.  So if they are budget priced and had enough extras I would buy them again.  I'm unsure about a lot of games, but there isn't a whole lot that I'm positive I don't want. I'm primarily a PC gamers.  So for me a lot of games like Fragile, Ghost Busters, Star Wars, etc. may be purchased on PC instead.  

Around the Network

Wii Music

http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827335.html

An expected compilation of music titles utilizing the unique control aspects of the Wii controller. Bang on a drum set, conduct an orchestra, and make beautiful music with your videogame machine!

Two games in the Wii Music franchise have already been revealed: one allows you to conduct an orchestra (and was famously used my Shigeru Miyamoto to debut Wii to the world at E3 2006), while the other allows you to break out the beat on a drum kit.

A New beginning

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/anewbeginning/index.html

In A New Beginning, an impending global climate cataclysm threatens the world. At locations all around the globe, players will have to try and stem the tide of disasters – with the whole world hanging in the balance.

The game features more than 30 characters, many challenging puzzles and adventurous situations, and much more.

Endless ocean it's already available in Europe and Japan. It has a gameranking average of 75.9% right now

Navigating their way through the depths of the ocean using the Wii remote, players guide their character using the pointer's cursor, visible as a bright blue dot. When players wish to interact with fish or plants they can highlight them with the pointer and press the A Button. By doing so, players discover new species and build up their fish log. What’s more you can also befriend companions like a dolphin which will become your partner and with whom you can train and swim with.

Basically you swim through the ocean taking pictures of fish and other creatures of sea. Another player can join in your adventure thanks to the Wi-fi connection

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/935591.asp

And it seems like We love golf it's one of the best if not the best golf game for Wii so far.

Famitsu review of We love golf:

We Love Golf 9878
* Playtime: 16 hours main tourament, 40-50 for entire game
* difficultly levels allow anyone to play
* Controls feel good
* play flows very nicely
* easy putting
* pleasing character design
* control scheme is forgiving

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Most game sites are showning lots of upcoming PS360 games, but not as many Wii games; so I get the gist of what he is trying to say. Still one would think the with the Wii, though, the new games are about new gaming experiences and not just more hack and slash, FPS spinoffs.

Thanks for the links!

But these games are lame. Sorry just my opinion.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Owning all three systems and a PC, my biggest games next year are as follows:

1) Starcraft 2**********************
2) Wii Fit
3) Endless Ocean
4) Little Big Planet
5) Okami
6) Echochrome

********************** if the game is released.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
naznatips said:

So for me a lot of games like Fragile, Ghost Busters, Star Wars, etc. may be purchased on PC instead.  

I'm looking forward to both Ghostbusters and Star wars on Wii. Seems like RedFly studios it's making a good effort with their Ghostbuster game... I'm a little worried about Star wars Force unleashed on Wii, but WiiMote+light saber is too much to pass !

One day i'll feel like a real ghostbuster and the next day as a true sith... and by the way, it's fragile coming to the PC?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I'll be shocked if all of those games hit in 2008

Bodhesatva said:

Owning all three systems and a PC, my biggest games next year are as follows:

1) Starcraft 2**********************
2) Wii Fit
3) Endless Ocean
4) Little Big Planet
5) Okami
6) Echochrome

********************* if the game is released.

for me

1. LittleBigPlanet
  2. Final Fantasy XIII ***
  3. Fallout 3
  4. Alan Wake
  5. Crisis Core:Final Fantasy VII
  6. The Last Remnant

*** if it is released in 2008, i'm not confident it will be

I like your mention of Echochrome. Not to start a argument, but I don't think Brawl is bigger then Gran Turismo. Other then that, you're right. It's all opinion though  =)

I've mentioned it twice tonight, so why not go for 3?

Does anyone think 2008 will close without NintendogsWii being announced, if not released?

ANyway, the 1st half of most years tends to be quiet as most big games were pushed out for the holiday season. Oddly, with WiiFit, Smash, Mario Kart, and GTA4 this is looking like one of the biggest winter/springs in recent memory. Anyway, the point is most companies don't want consumers to focus their attention on 2008 when selling them titles for the 2007 holiday, so odds are good there are many games that have yet to get much attention. Expect to see and hear a lot more in the next few months about the blockbuster titles that are sure to street in the second half of 2008 (this goes for all consoles, BTW).

misterd said:
I've mentioned it twice tonight, so why not go for 3?

Does anyone think 2008 will close without NintendogsWii being announced, if not released?

ANyway, the 1st half of most years tends to be quiet as most big games were pushed out for the holiday season. Oddly, with WiiFit, Smash, Mario Kart, and GTA4 this is looking like one of the biggest winter/springs in recent memory. Anyway, the point is most companies don't want consumers to focus their attention on 2008 when selling them titles for the 2007 holiday, so odds are good there are many games that have yet to get much attention. Expect to see and hear a lot more in the next few months about the blockbuster titles that are sure to street in the second half of 2008 (this goes for all consoles, BTW)

Yeah, I think the Spring has the biggest amount of huge releases. Except it seems the PS3 has more games set for the Fall/Holiday.