By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
I like Bacon said:
ssj12 said:
isnt mushroom men the game by that one gamecock studio?

Yes it is.

hmm.. idk why people are saying no to it..it should be good. indie dev = good games normally.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@Naz
I never cared for the Brawl series, or fighting games in general, I'm afraid. No doubt going to be a great game I'm sure. Good points about Red Steel 2. Better controls and real online play would be real improvement but I'll have to see it before I believe it.

@Twestern
By dumbed down I mean how much of the story and gameplay are eliminated. They will be full games of course but from what I've heard it has more of a multiplayer minigame-esque game style. Otherwise I like the graphics and the idea of controlling a proton gun with the Wiimote.

Compared to X360/PS3 its very weak .

i'll get a wii coming year for mario kart,
and mario kart only

nintendo really sells it's consoles with mario kart to me

''Hadouken!''

i remember the days i really bought many games and played many games
these days i buy consoles just for a couple of games
like the psp for crisis core
and the wii for mario kart

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Ajax said:
i'll get a wii coming year for mario kart,
and mario kart only

nintendo really sells it's consoles with mario kart to me

I honestly don't think that people give Mario Kart enough respect ... there is always endless talk of Metal Gear Solids, Final Fantasies and Halos yet people seem to forget that Mario Kart has a similar quality and sales record as these games.

On the other forum I talk on, I did something similar to this. Feel free to check it out, as there really are a lot of good Wii games in 08. Note not all the games I included in there are actually planned for 08, but still have a chance of being there:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/42099p1.html

i agree
each mario kart has been one of the best games of the console it's on
and mario kart's multiplayer tradition is one of the best out there

''Hadouken!''

Mario Kart is probably one of the biggest franchises Nintendo has. I mean Mario Kart series has only had 5 games released in its entire lifetime as a series, and it's sold close to 40 million units combined. That means on average the game sales about 8 million units haha. Its a huge franchise, and maybe the biggest one releasing next year. Well not over Brawl. Brawl has a lot more hype than MK Wii. Brawl is easily the Wii's biggest title since launch and probably throughout its entire lifetime.

theres one series that's catergoricaly ignored, mostly buy the american guys (and i know that they sporadicly play football over there, but i mean it sales discussion wise)
and that's konami's pro evolution soccer
few people know that the last two editions, pro evo 5 and 6, each outsold any metal gear solid in europe and in japan
you can check the figures

fifa is also a very strong franchise

and pro evo 2008 is already on 3,3 million plus acros the ps3, ps2 and 360
and fifa 2008 is already on 3,6 plus across these platforms plus the psp

in total twese two football games will likely pass the 8 million copies!

but nobody talks about them actually.. :S

''Hadouken!''