By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: PS Vita Launch titles confirmed....again?

That does seem like a launch line up thats too good to be true, hope its real and i hope its this year!

Around the Network
TeddostheFireKing said:

well this list is plausible, but why would Sony release two Uncharted games in one holiday season?

this is the first time Lumines has been mentioned directly for NGP, but Q-Entertainment certainly seem to suggest they are working on something for NGP and when Child Of Eden comes out, they will only have 1 game (that is announced at least), in development

I presume this is launch 'window' like 3DS was, otherwise this would be one hell of a launch line-up :D (it'll be day 1 for me if this is real! :D)

Because NGP (I won't accept Vita crap until it's official ;) ) is supposed to offer conectivity beetween PS3 and NGP versions of game. So that's why two Uncharted titles make perfect sense.

But for me Wipeout is must have from those titles.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

well this list is plausible, but why would Sony release two Uncharted games in one holiday season?

this is the first time Lumines has been mentioned directly for NGP, but Q-Entertainment certainly seem to suggest they are working on something for NGP and when Child Of Eden comes out, they will only have 1 game (that is announced at least), in development

I presume this is launch 'window' like 3DS was, otherwise this would be one hell of a launch line-up :D (it'll be day 1 for me if this is real! :D)

Because NGP (I won't accept Vita crap until it's official ;) ) is supposed to offer conectivity beetween PS3 and NGP versions of game. So that's why two Uncharted titles make perfect sense.

but Resistance 2 and Retribution had connectivity between the games, and they were released in Winter 2008 and Spring 2009 respectively, which is how they should handle Uncharted 3 and NGP imo

TeddostheFireKing said:
Zlejedi said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

but Resistance 2 and Retribution had connectivity between the games, and they were released in Winter 2008 and Spring 2009 respectively, which is how they should handle Uncharted 3 and NGP imo

NGP comes out in 2011 only in single region so your scenario can happen

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

That lineup actually sounds...realistic!

Most of these rumors are just fanboy-wishes, but this actually seems likely.

Uncharted, CoD and Street Fighter for me.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

i'd like a level5 rpg in that list, or any jrpg for that matter. level5 is taking forever even to release their announced games for 3ds

I don't believe that this is the full launch lineup... Simply because there isn't that many Japan-centric games there.

I actually expect Agito XIII to be ported, HD style... And maybe have a MH game for launch.

I hope there's a SOCOM game down the road. I put so many hours into the PSP SOCOMs, and hopefully I can do the same with dual analog sticks this time!

This went from a year 3 buy to a year 1 buy if that list is true.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Zlejedi said:
TeddostheFireKing said:
Zlejedi said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

NGP comes out in 2011 only in single region so your scenario can happen

sorry, I completely forgot about NGP only being confirmed for Japan this year, it was wishful thinking from my part :P