By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: PS Vita Launch titles confirmed....again?

Solid-Stark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid-Stark said:

Wait so "Vita" is confirmed!?

nah but that's what a lot of sites are claiming it to be...but keep in mind lot of sites were sure Move was called the Arc just before it's reveal last year ;)

Ha I remember the Arc, but even that sounds better than Move!

I know they can't stick with NGP, but i dont want Vita :P

yeah not my ideal choice for a name either :D oh well we will see..at the end of the day what matters is the hw and sw...name is just a cherry on top..we might not have it with this lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid-Stark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid-Stark said:

nah but that's what a lot of sites are claiming it to be...but keep in mind lot of sites were sure Move was called the Arc just before it's reveal last year ;)

yeah not my ideal choice for a name either :D oh well we will see..at the end of the day what matters is the hw and sw...name is just a cherry on top..we might not have it with this lol

True! Now lets hope these rumors about cutting down hw specs aren't true, though there wasnt anything confirmed to begin with XD

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid-Stark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid-Stark said:

True! Now lets hope these rumors about cutting down hw specs aren't true, though there wasnt anything confirmed to begin with XD

yep exactly..I mean it would make sense if they did some adjustments to it early on at the prototype stage...now with the unveiling and games already being made for it by around 80 devs doubt they will mess around too much

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i couldnt care less about the name, i'll just call it "my precious"

AHHHHHHH serious this week is going soooo slow!!!! Damn this list should never had looked now it's just going slower.....

NGP will be so Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Wow... that is actually a very impressive lauch line up

very well rounded... if only it had a JRPG in the launch it would be perfect.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

looks nice again

hmmm...not a single interesting game... :/

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Wow looks surprisingly great. If this is a true, I expect it to be able to catch up to the 3DS's early lead quickly.

MrBubbles said:

hmmm...not a single interesting game... :/

You must have very limited taste

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype