darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
Onyxmeth said:

BEST GAME OF WII NEED SEQUEL NAO!

@Yo_john

WOW only a week away now!

Longest week ever though >_<

The week before Star Wars Episode 3 released was longer <_<

Now if SONY's conference really was 5 hours long it would be the longest week evarr!! j/k

The SONY conference is at a horrible time though, 1AM :-O

Oh damn that is a bad time for you...I think its at 8PM for me.

Is the Sony conference really 5 hours long? 0_o

No no its not, Ethomaz did a darthdevidem01 because his thread title is now heavily misleading trolololol (at least he is innocent though)

Apparently the EVENT is 5 hours long....so the stadium probably has booths etc....but the conference itself is 90 minutes.

It is a bad time, BUT I have slept a 2 - 3 AM before last year, in the past year I've bene stricter with sleeping habits, but one day not gonna be a problem. I'm gonna take a nap in the afternoon and get loads of lucozade n food for the 1AM bonanza!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Not 5 hours long?

That actually... sucks. I wanted 5 hours of stuff!

yeah 1am for me too, WHO CARES! I want to see this live!

Nintendo has an impeccable E3 track record? Someone's mental defense mechanism is blocking out 2008.

^^lol I was gonna say 5 hours would be utterly ridiculous!

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:

If nintendo unveils a new smash bros. to come at launch of their new console, then yes, they win in my book.

If it is more like Melee, yes. Brawl was awesome, but i think it felt.. a bit slower? dunno, but nevertheless, a Smash Bros., and Ninty can call me hyped. (But still, i hope for some things just as big as SSB)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

badgenome said:

Nintendo has an impeccable E3 track record? Someone's mental defense mechanism is blocking out 2008.

In contrast, whenever I am sad and need a quick pick-me-up I watch how they drum. Best E3 ever.

Crystalchild said:
blkfish92 said:

If nintendo unveils a new smash bros. to come at launch of their new console, then yes, they win in my book.

If it is more like Melee, yes. Brawl was awesome, but i think it felt.. a bit slower? dunno, but nevertheless, a Smash Bros., and Ninty can call me hyped. (But still, i hope for some things just as big as SSB)

Melee, was too glitchy with that nonsence wave dashing.

If you ask me I believe brawl was a big improvement, I didn't really think brawl was slow, well at least how I play.

Sony has the better IP compare MS and Nintendo in my opinion. Nintendo has only been remaking games this past decade, haven't made that many new IP's that are awesome that I can remember. Mario, Zelda etc. sale very well, but I get tired of seeing the same remake of XX games. MS have a few IP they owned and a lack of first party studio is killing them. I don't how well Halo will do when Bungie are no longer making them. Sony made a lot of great new IP this gen and remade a few IP as well. Sony is the only system that caters to my needs, they have a wide variety of genres of games that I enjoy.

Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:

No shit. In my eyes, they are leaps and bounds ahead of Nintendo as well.

Just curious but why? Nintendo in my eyes has the IP department on lock. I'd say they have an entire 2-3 tiers of IPs with more selling potential than anything Sony is able to produce. Anything we can really judge IP success by is something Nintendo crushes Sony at overall. 

I'm in the same boat as Xen. I like certain Nintendo games but I don't find the fun in them like many other peopel do. I will agree Nintendo has built a MASSIVE fanbase and their games do sell tons. Sony for me has the variety and quality spread throughout it's first party.

As for Microsoft, I honestly don't even know if they have a first party or not.