By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - why the fuss over the wiiiiiiii ?

to answer your question, the wii is a gr8 console! i play it at least 30 minutes more than my 360 and ps3 a week. it has gr8 games and lots of people like them! also, next year will be nothing like this year for Wii. it would be gigantic because it is getting games that will strike the industry with a bang just like the ps3's anticipated titles will! (wiifit, brawl, no more heroes, mario kart, baroque, fatal frame 4, alone in the dark 5,which is multi-plat, medal of honor heroes 3, rumored, red steel 2, online and ubisoft will actually know how to use the wii's controls this time and not flunk again, Disaster:Day of Crysis, maybe a pikmin 3, wiiware, new channels, dvd playback in late 08, and many more!! the wii is just getting started, like the ps3 is! though i'm not so sure for the 360. some people on sites like gamespot and others say that gears 2, gta4, and gh4 will be the last games for the 360 that will actually raise it high in hardware. other than that the sales of 360 hardware will fall compared to ps3 and wii's! who knows? but the wii is gr8! if you don't like it then you don't! not everyone like's the same thing. stick with what you like and that's it!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Hey its not better than my 360, but nintendo is gaining market share.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

leo-j said:
Im getting sick and tired of this site.

Is it because of the whole leo-gay thing? 

leo-j said:
I want wii sales to drop the wii doesnt desirve these sales.

you are a freakin disgrace! how can you say that nintendo does not diserve the success!! it's better than doing what microsoft and sony are doing! if it did the same thing as them think where the sales for the wii, if it was still called that, would be! also, lots of people around say you're pro sony? i'm starting to believe them with that asshole comment you just said!! stupid ass!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius
daactualfact said:
leo-j said:

you are a freakin disgrace! how can you say that nintendo does not diserve the success!! it's better than doing what microsoft and sony are doing! if it did the same thing as them think where the sales for the wii, if it was still called that, would be! also, lots of people around say you're pro sony? i'm starting to believe them with that asshole comment you just said!! stupid ass!

Watch your language.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

well leave then and make this a happy ending of this episode of VGCHARTZ!!!!

True Genius
leo-j said:

Does anyone REALLY care what you think??  If not, then leave like the person above me has stated.  I'd have to agree though, that statement you made about Wii not deserving of the success it has made so far was really immature.  But then again....it's Leo-j, so it's all good I suppose.  The site MIGHT not be the same without you, but we could all live without you on this site!!!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

zackblue said:
daactualfact said:
leo-j said:

Watch your language.

i'm sorry! it's just that these bad comments that he's been making about the wii have really been getting me fired lately! he's dissing the wii's success just to see ps3's success. that's a fanboy in my book! all consoles will be successful so he needs to just stop it with the bad comments!!!!

True Genius
regin2005 said:
leo-j said:

Leave, sir.  The site MIGHT not be the same without you....I guess?

it would be like a cruise to jamaica without the guy! PARADISE!!!!

True Genius

Well he's gone, its ok though think of how he feels with all the ps3 bashing since day 1.