By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward: Very Important Modern Warfare PS3 is Equal to 360 Version

Examiner

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be one of the biggest and highest selling titles of 2011. Even with great competition coming from EA’s Battlefield 3Call of Duty has a committed and hardcore fanbase that no game will be able to sway.

However, PS3 owners have often got a less than stellar version of the Call of Duty entries. Call of Duty: Black Ops has had struggles online and many prefer the experience on the Xbox 360 due to better performance. Infinity Ward is looking to offer an identical experience for all this time.

When a Twitter user commented to Infinity Ward’s Robert Bowling that “PS3 owners just want the same experience as Xbox owners”, Bowling gave a reply that should please the ears of many PS3 owners.

Bowling stated:

“I agree and ensuring that the PS3 version is equal to the Xbox 360 version of #MW3 is very important to us in every way.”

Around the Network

who are you and what have you done to Nsanity?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Ahh, I'm not sure what console to get it on :/

...I'm leaning towards the PS3 version at the moment.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:

who are you and what have you done to Nsanity?

lol

lolx2

1: Nsanity is awesome, leave him alone.

2: IW are liars, expect the ps3 version to be crapper.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

OK, wait a minute.  Since when has Infinity Ward been working on MW3?   I thought they were all fired and went elsewhere,  Respawn Entertainment or something

Ajescent said:

1: Nsanity is awesome, leave him alone.

2: IW are liars, expect the ps3 version to be crapper.

This

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

expected

IW COD games have very little differences between the 360 and PS3 versions

its whats going to happen with BF3 on consoles that im wondering about...

Play Me

I found Black Ops and World at War better on PS3 though. Just seemed more right playing it on PS3. But the Modern Warfare series have been better on the PS3.

dsage01 said:

I found Black Ops and World at War better on PS3 though. Just seemed more right playing it on PS3. But the Modern Warfare series have been better on the PS3.

In what way have they been better? All tech analysis show the 360 versions of all COD games to be better in every way ranging from performance to graphical enhancements even if they are slight.