By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
M.U.G.E.N said:

price cut didn't do too much for the wii it seems :S maybe it will be a consistent boost for a long time, time will tell

kz3 is inching its way to 1mil in the Americas..YAY!

socom 4 isn't doing too shabby either, much better than I thought at least after FW sales

have you play socom?

nice to see all up

i doubt the Wii boost will last, but if it does then thats even better

PS3 needs a price drop, and the 360 seems to be doing as expected.

Around the Network
ioi said:

What kind of increase were people expecting for Wii? It's had no decent software for months, the successor has just been announced and it is outside of the holidays - the price cut was only going to give a modest increase at this time of year.

yea wht he said

ioi said:

What kind of increase were people expecting for Wii? It's had no decent software for months, the successor has just been announced and it is outside of the holidays - the price cut was only going to give a modest increase at this time of year.

I expected 130K which is where it will end up being at.  I only expect it to be more effective starting from around 10th November where SS is released if it's still coming this year.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Love L.A Noire's first week...hope it can do almost as much RDR

Wagram said:

45k W1 in Americas for The Witcher 2? You people make me sick.

And probably another 200-300k for digital sales.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

GT5: 6,083 (with EMEAA 22,860)

Last week in WW: 12,072

MASSIVE BOOST CONFIRMED (100% if Japan put 1,200)!

which you have to admit is odd... why would a games sales double in a week?

Yeah... that's weird... but like I said before I guess the avg sales of GT5 is 25k and not 15k (200-300k undetracked in last quarter).

kowenicki said:

how come PD havent released the shipment numbers yet?

Not yet. They usually update their site a few days after the Sony's quarter results.

I'm checking more than ten time per day.

Well lookie here, Wii on top (so far)! It's like the good ol' days of 2008 all over again :P

The pricedrop helped more than I expected. But Wii still needs some more games, or that boost will be short lived.

Mad55 said:

you guys dont think wii did alright? it had an 80% increase just in in america it seems fine to me.

but sales went down in the last 2 weeks when people knew about the soon coming price cut. Without any price cut announcement, I'm pretty sure the Wii wouldn't have gone below 100k in the last 2 weeks. (WW speaking)

yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:

45k W1 in Americas for The Witcher 2? You people make me sick.

And probably another 200-300k for digital sales.

WW maybe but not in America