By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Project Cafe QFHD Resolution?

I think we should just forget about all the rumors. The will only get our hopes up, and once Cafe is announced at E3, some of these rumors could turn out to be false, and we will only be disappointed. Rumors raise our hopes, and make it seem better than it actually is. If you don't raise your hopes, you won't be disappointed.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:

I think we should just forget about all the rumors. The will only get our hopes up, and once Cafe is announced at E3, some of these rumors could turn out to be false, and we will only be disappointed. Rumors raise our hopes, and make it seem better than it actually is. If you don't raise your hopes, you won't be disappointed.

Get out of here with that common sense shit

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I haven't even afford a 3DTV and now this. LOL

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

I don't think so , I mean Nintendo hates consoles based on visuals... 3DS!?

That is just dumb.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

As a business decision, pushing more then 1080P doesnt make sense. In case some dont know, more then 1080P  is hardly noticeable below 50 inches screen, and only slightly until 80-90 inches. On the other hand, the HD touch screen controller looks like something Nintendo would do.  I find its a very good idea, a bit remeniscent of the Dreamcast but a good idea nonetheless.

Around the Network

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

megaman79 said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

I don't think so , I mean Nintendo hates consoles based on visuals... 3DS!?

That is just dumb.

^LOL

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Icyedge said:

As a business decision, pushing more then 1080P doesnt make sense. In case some dont know, more then 1080P  is hardly noticeable below 50 inches screen, and only slightly until 80-90 inches. On the other hand, the HD touch screen controller looks like something Nintendo would do.  I find its a very good idea, a bit remeniscent of the Dreamcast but a good idea nonetheless.

This is just a wild theory, but perhaps the HD craze has prepared tech providers for future leaps in resolution, and now that such a thing is no longer limited by the Z-axis of TV set dimensions, manufacturers are more free to wave their cocks about.

TEN YEAR PLAN

TEN YEAR PLAN

TEN YEAR PLAN

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

HappySqurriel said:

I think that Nintendo will certainly support 720p (or higher) in the next generation, and there is a moderate chance that they will support 1080p and a slim chance that they will support 3D. I don't think Nintendo would support anything beyond that, because it would be a feature that would be used by (pretty much) no one in the life of the hardware.

Cafe will support 1080p and Sterscopic 3D