By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony Press Event To Span 5 Hours, Biggest Ever

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

But wasn't there a similar confusion last year with Nintendo? Where the conference time seemed too long

Then we realized while seeing the E3 conference that it was so long as everyone had to play on 3DS

so I agree with carl's theory.

it's 90mins, confirmed already :P

seriously ethomaz, add it to the OP

ohhh

now you've made me lose hope we're all wrong and it would actually be 5 hours long!

lol conference is 90mins...party? week long :P I mean seriously dark side will deliver on the goods for us to party about for weeks to come buhahhahahahhahahhahah

Can't wait, I am very excited!!

WHEN WILL THIS and NEXT WEEK FINISH!

mimics patchter: not sure, but I met "insert random person from a sony' yesterday and if what he said is any indication I predict ....by the end of next week!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

But wasn't there a similar confusion last year with Nintendo? Where the conference time seemed too long

Then we realized while seeing the E3 conference that it was so long as everyone had to play on 3DS

so I agree with carl's theory.

it's 90mins, confirmed already :P

seriously ethomaz, add it to the OP

ohhh

now you've made me lose hope we're all wrong and it would actually be 5 hours long!

lol conference is 90mins...party? week long :P I mean seriously dark side will deliver on the goods for us to party about for weeks to come buhahhahahahhahahhahah

Can't wait, I am very excited!!

WHEN WILL THIS and NEXT WEEK FINISH!

mimics patchter: not sure, but I met "insert random person from a sony' yesterday and if what he said is any indication I predict ....by the end of next week!

PAchter continues to be the most reliable Videogame PRedictor!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

PAchter continues to be the most reliable Videogame PRedictor!

yep he is just toooo g0000d

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

havne't read it all, but start of thread it says 5 hours, and towards end it is saying 90 minutes.

so what does this mean?  90 minute on stage and what 3 1/2 hours of playing ngp?  or what is this total 5 hours thing?

Err... they better have A LOT to present, and make it really interesting... 5 hours is just a bit too much...

Around the Network

so the first hour should be:

10min starring at NGP

10min starring at startscreen

10min presentation of menu

10min back touchpad demos

10min Uncharted NGP

10min any other game

If they manage to do something like this, doesnt matter if its in this particular order! I happy!!

Way too long.

Maybe they want the press to sleep in next morning?

And why is this in the Sales thread?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:

Way too long.

Maybe they want the press to sleep in next morning?

And why is this in the Sales thread?

facepalm...this misunderstanding is still around? Ethomaz should seriously update OP to avoid confusion

the presentation itself is 90mins. 5 hours is for the WHOLE thing (hands on stuff etc etc)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Ethomaz should seriously update OP to avoid confusion

good idea

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

No one in hell!

Can you imagine Jack Tretton on stage for 5hrs. He would have a heart attack. He can barely do 2 hours without looking like he's going to piss on himself. Even it Kevin Bulter comes out with another long Sony Fanboy kiss ass speach. It still wouldn't be 5 hours. Maybe Sony hired Circus Circus like Microsoft did last year.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.