By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony Press Event To Span 5 Hours, Biggest Ever

Hey guys, don't assume having the most hours makes it the best. Look at 06 E3 (Which many dont even know about), Sony's was the longest of the 3 by an extra hour and a half I believe and it was full of shit.

Around the Network
TRios_Zen said:

Press conference = 2 hours, 3 hours hands on time followed by a party hosted by Sony = LOTS of happy (&tired!) reporters.

I was thinking the same thing.

The EVENT will last 5 hours, the conference maybe 1.5 or 2, nothing more.

5pm in the west so 8pm in the east or am I just crazy?

UPDATED: The conference itself is 90 minutes and the rest of time is for others apresentations and play games.

just realised sony's conference will start at 1am on monday night (UK time) thats perfect! having inomnia does have its perks sometimes.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Jesus fucking christ, Sony must really have something amazing up their sleeve, and something else, and something else, and something else, and something else, and... yeah you get the picture...

Pre-emptive "Sony wins E3"?

90 minutes of games, MOVE, PS3 exclusives, a few celebrity surprises, price drop announcements and then 3hrs-30mins of talking. Show sales figures, explaining how the earthquake affected them. Talking about PSN and where they went wrong. What they are doing to secure their network and gamer's personal data. Blah.. blah.. blah. Watch and see.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Damn, Sony is pulling out all the stops this year. I guess between the PSP, PS3, NGP, and the Ericson or whatever it's called, there's pletny to talk about. Let's hope there are no $599 annoucements within that 5 hours :P

I'l break it down for you all.

0:00-0:30 - Intro, past year recap.

0:30-1:30 - PS move, PS move games, sales, future of PS3.

1:30-3:00 - PS3 new IPs, videos, teasers, gameplay.

3:00-5:00 - NGP, price, release month, lunch games, working title games.