By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony Press Event To Span 5 Hours, Biggest Ever

I think in the span of five hours there will be two seperate presentations for the PS3 and NGP. The 90 minute one dedicated to the PS3, another 90 minute one dedicated to the NGP, then the remaining time will be hands on for the games.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
d21lewis said:

Five hours!?  In that amount of time, I can beat Metal Gear Solid 4, TWICE!!  Sony needs to hire an editor!

read few posts above yours :P

No, don't say that. I don't know what lewis would do if he'd known someone beat 'em to the punch!

@d21lewis:

Pay no attention to that post. You will always be  #1. Don't you ever *tear* doubt yourself.

Wait a minute.....what that behind that line?  Someone beat me to the joke!?  NOOOOO!  I haven't had a drink since 2009 but now, I'm going to be an alcoholic.

*drinks 24 beers*

There's no way I believe this. And if Sony does do it, really, who would watch the entire thing besides their die-hard fans. Rather than building and audience, they're just catering to one.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

OU YES give me that 5H long show!!! Im not a die-hard-fan, but HELL IM GONNA WATCH THIS ONE!!! (ou sounds die-hard) WHO CARES!!!!

its sony, they will just rock 5h!

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

But wasn't there a similar confusion last year with Nintendo? Where the conference time seemed too long

Then we realized while seeing the E3 conference that it was so long as everyone had to play on 3DS

so I agree with carl's theory.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

90 Mins....Does this mean no more montages? If so I'm a happy camper after my lost of sanity last year from them..

Former something....

darthdevidem01 said:

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

But wasn't there a similar confusion last year with Nintendo? Where the conference time seemed too long

Then we realized while seeing the E3 conference that it was so long as everyone had to play on 3DS

it's 90mins, confirmed already :P

seriously ethomaz, add it to the OP

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

ohhh

now you've made me lose hope we're all wrong and it would actually be 5 hours long!

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

ohhh

now you've made me lose hope we're all wrong and it would actually be 5 hours long!

lol conference is 90mins...party? week long :P I mean seriously dark side will deliver on the goods for us to party about for weeks to come buhahhahahahhahahhahah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMGOMGOPMG YESSSS!!

ohhh

lol conference is 90mins...party? week long :P I mean seriously dark side will deliver on the goods for us to party about for weeks to come buhahhahahahhahahhahah

Can't wait, I am very excited!!

WHEN WILL THIS and NEXT WEEK FINISH!