By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami cancels Hideo Kojima project

This must be rough times, Konami cancels one mystery project from Kojima. The only rumors we had wre about an adventure game with Suda 51.

It's very rare to see Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima in low spirits, but the Japanese director has been taking the cancellation of a mystery project pretty damn badly. Apparently, he's spent a year on an unannounced title, a year that's now become "meaningless."

"I can’t take it anymore; this is unbearable, I can’t stay positive," Tweeted the developer. "The thing that I spent one year delicately preparing became meaningless."

http://www.destructoid.com/kojima-s-new-game-canceled-kojima-not-happy-about-it-201905.phtml

Around the Network

Wanna bet he spend that whole year on making an 50 minute opening movie and 15 sec of gameplay... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

a good start.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Wow! I'm really surprise Konami has the balls to cancel a KOJIMA's game.

Pichsterz said:

Maybe they're still angry for Castlevania.

Around the Network
Pichsterz said:

He will left Konami and open his own studio now.

ooooh. See I thought he was pissed off earlier today because of a leak, but it turns out Konami canceled an unrevealed game of his.

SHOCK!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

His games are the only good games that came out of Konami in the last five or more years. MGS, ZoE, Castlevania... Konami is retarded.

Kojima....come and join sony!!! :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

OMG! Kojima will leave Konami now!

Get him Apple!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson