By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Trophy support for 'PSP Remaster' titles

Still nobody has anwered my question,... you have all told me reasons for why you believe trophies are good

but thats not my beef

"Why are we getting to a stage where Trophies are becoming a deciding factor in buying/not buying game."

if you were not interested and dint want to waste money on a port why would trophies change that? trophies or no trophies its the same game.

if are interested in game just because of trophies why? if you play a game and love it with trophies..you will love it without

trophies do not nothing to the actual game NOTHING

so this whole no trophies no nuy is senseless.

are you plying trophies are a game?

what did you spend 60 bucks on?

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Still nobody has anwered my question,... you have all told me reasons for why you believe trophies are good

but thats not my beef

"Why are we getting to a stage where Trophies are becoming a deciding factor in buying/not buying game."

if you were not interested and dint want to waste money on a port why would trophies change that? trophies or no trophies its the same game.

if are interested in game just because of trophies why? if you play a game and love it with trophies..you will love it without

I replay every remastered game just because the trophies... I like to replay the game just to match the criteria for a trophy... it's more fun and challenging.

So why I should play a game again if it not have trophies? That's senseless.

I played and finished God of War I and II on PS2... but I replayed it a lot of time just for trophies on PS3... without trophies I have never played them again.

Trophies add so much to games... inclusive sales.

ethomaz said:
Xxain said:

but thats not my beef

I replay every remastered game just because the trophies... I like to replay the game just to match the criteria for a trophy... it's more fun and challenging.

So why I should play a game again if it not have trophies?

......... you dont have have trophies to tell you to master something just do it!!!!!

if there is a trophies for beating a boss without getting a hit why does a trophie need to be put in place to tell that

just do it because you want the best at the game.

are you a sheep to fake meaningless........thing????

Xxain said:
ethomaz said:
Xxain said:

but thats not my beef

So why I should play a game again if it not have trophies?

......... you dont have have trophies to tell you to master something just do it!!!!!

if there is a trophies for beating a boss without getting a hit why does a trophie need to be put in place to tell that

Your reading waaaaaay too far into this.

People like trophies.  Trophies are fun.  That is all.

Xxain said:

I made a shadow edit in my previous post .

If a game have no trophies I don't what to play it again... before the trophies I played my games just one time now I played they so many times.

Around the Network

Wow I never knew how important trophies were for people. I could care less about them.

^_^

BenVTrigger said:

People like trophies.  Trophies are fun.  That is all.

Exactly .

I love trophies, achievements and like it is called in Steam.

Thank God, the real world>>>>>>>>> internet.

I don't like trophies, hate how they blip in the corner when I'm playing a game, it's pretty distracting. Shame they could never make it an optional thing, it's also a shame that they couldn't add it in for the people that want it (in the PSP master series), though they did seem to have a legitimate reason for avoiding it.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

They should add trophy support, however, if you import your save from PSP, it wouldn't unlock trophies (pretty much like if you try to import someone's else savedata on PS3). People would keep complaining, but I think it would be to a lesser extent.